Jets Announce Release of DL Mo Wilkerson - Next Visit with Kansas City

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Get 'er done Beane!

I know we would stretch our cap, but it would fill a major need front and center. If Kyle can be convinced to come back for one more year at a reasonable price, I would feel a hell of a lot better about our D-line.

A malcontent with a reputation for laziness and quitting on his team after getting paid isn't exactly the type that this regime strives to obtain.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Get 'er done Beane!

I know we would stretch our cap, but it would fill a major need front and center. If Kyle can be convinced to come back for one more year at a reasonable price, I would feel a hell of a lot better about our D-line.

We just shipped out a DT with character issues that didn't play well once he got paid. There is no chance they bring in a guy who is exactly like that.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Jets Announce Release of DL Mo Wilkerson
3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

A malcontent with a reputation for laziness and quitting on his team after getting paid isn't exactly the type that this regime strives to obtain.

3 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

We just shipped out a DT with character issues that didn't play well once he got paid. There is no chance they bring in a guy who is exactly like that.

Yeah, and look at how good our line looked after that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yes, they took a step back when they got rid of a very talented DT.

I have zero interest in paying big dollars to a guy that already quit on a team once.  If I'm going to pay big money to a FA DLman, it's going to be someone that is (a) in their prime, (b) coming off of a very good season, and (c) hasn't shown any issues with work ethic or attitude.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yea, let's just ignore that we can address the d line AND bring in people that aren't lazy. Guess it's only guys that skip meetings and are lazy that can play DT. 

This seems to be a really good draft for Dline. 

Edited by KelsaysLunchbox