Former NFL Lineman Jonathan Martin Seems Very Troubled - Has Been Taken into Custody

26CornerBlitz

On 2/24/2018 at 2:23 PM, DC Tom said:

And yet, he wasn't charged, he's not in police custody, the police determined there was no threat (they have explicitly said "There was no threat.")  He was, however, placed on a 72-hour psych hold.  He did not check himself in.  

And there's the little thing that you're arguing that he was calling himself a coward.  Which makes absolutely no !@#$ing sense whatsoever.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/jonathan-martin-instagram-dolphins-harvard-westlake-high-school-california-loaded-gun-knife-axe/1fqxxee8s5v9t1l2w7gwr010og?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I guess it makes a little sense, since I was right and you were completely wrong.

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

That meither proves you right nor me wrong.

It validates your feelings, but I don't give a **** about those.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That meither proves you right nor me wrong.

It validates your feelings, but I don't give a **** about those.

Mot Mery Mice. You're right of course. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to drive around with a loaded shotgun, an axe and a knife in the middle of an affluent LA suburb. 

Edited by ndirish1978

On 2/25/2018 at 9:02 AM, Rob's House said:

My advice is to learn from this and move on with your life. Ted Wells and the NFL told you what your inner bullied child wanted to hear and you bought it. Now you're still living in denial about being duped. That's not healthy.

Hahahaha

49 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to drive around with a loaded shotgun, an axe and a knife in the middle of an affluent LA suburb. 

Which also has nothing to do with anything either one of us posted.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Jonathan Martin reportedly hit with five charges over threatening Instagram post

Jonathan Martin is facing some serious charges after being involved in an incident in February

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jonathan-martin-reportedly-hit-with-five-charges-over-threatening-instagram-post/

I'd have just beat up Incognito.