Active shooter at Florida high school

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim

Not all crazy people kill people but all killers are crazy. Lol

Continually bemoaning racism, but unwilling to reference a specific situation to discuss.

You're doing a great job here.  Not only are you unwilling to bring anything to the table to actually discuss, your shitting in a thread that's at best marginally related to what your bitching about.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's 2018. They have a cure for that now. 

Yes I am you idiot

Want to know why I disappear from time to time. It’s not the insults. I can take that, especially from morons such as yourself. I’ve got a certain threshold on how much and how long I can be around idiots, such as yourself. 

I accuse these killers of being evil and to not just write them off as being crazy and for that I’m called an idiot? I wonder why that is? I have my ideas. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Want to know why I disappear from time to time. It’s not the insults. I can take that, especially from morons such as yourself. I’ve got a certain threshold on how much and how long I can be around idiots, such as yourself. 

I accuse these killers of being evil and to not just write them off as being crazy and for that I’m called an idiot? I wonder why that is? I have my ideas. 

Then, you're here. Share them

3 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Continually bemoaning racism, but unwilling to reference a specific situation to discuss.

You're doing a great job here.  Not only are you unwilling to bring anything to the table to actually discuss, your shitting in a thread that's at best marginally related to what your bitching about.

This isn’t about racism. I’m not accusing anyone here of being a racist. Racism is something done with intent. I honestly believe these killers are being described as crazy, without a real diagnosis, instead of evil is because it’s all in those people’s subconscious. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Then, you're here. Share them

1 minute ago, Justice said:

This isn’t about racism. I’m not accusing anyone here of being a racist. Racism is something done with intent. I honestly believe these killers are being described as crazy, without a real diagnosis, instead of evil is because it’s all in those people’s subconscious. 

Just did. It’s being done subconsciously. 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Is that the tingle I'm feeling now?  I swore that was #thebug2018 again. Damn whores. 

2 hours ago, LA Grant said:

You live in a fantasy world, which also apparently includes fantasy man-on-man dom/sub relationships with people you talk to online. Attaboyst.

Did you think the book '50 Shades of Boyst' was a coincidence?

15 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is America.  Everything's about racism.

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

That's a different point than what you were previously writing.

2 hours ago, Justice said:

So we’re just gonna pretend there ain’t no evil people in this world, huh? When there’s a terrorist attack you’ll always hear me call them evil, because that’s what they are. There are tons of mentally unstable ppl in this world that don’t go out and kill people. The difference? Evil. Cruz wasn’t insane. He knew what he was doing. Did anyone properly evaluate this kid to see if he is indeed mentally unstable? I doubt it. Ppl were calling him mentally unstable day one. I guess that’s just how it goes. White shooter=crazy. Dark skinned shooter=evil. Got it. 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

All I keep hearing is he’s mentally ill. Which is always the case when it’s a white shooter. Check the facts. 

41 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim

Not all crazy people kill people but all killers are crazy. Lol

But I agree with the point you eventually made and don't care for the charge of mentally unstable without any type of actual diagnosis or evidence. I do believe people commit evil acts and aren't mentally unstable.

It's being used as a catch all for a lot of this.

3 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

That's a different point than what you were previously writing.

But I agree with the point you eventually made and don't care for the charge of mentally unstable without any type of actual diagnosis or evidence. I do believe people commit evil acts and aren't mentally unstable.

It's being used as a catch all for a lot of this.

That’s what I truly meant. I can see how you took the other way now. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

EARLIER REPORTS HAD SAID HE WAS EXPELLED, BUT THAT TURNS OUT NOT TO BE THE CASE:

Parkland shooter always in trouble, never expelled. Could school system have done more?

No wonder the school and the sheriff are so eager to blame the gun.

Ah, Broward County.  Hotbed of AFT union action.  That "transfer between different 'special needs' schools" has "American Federation of Teachers" written all over it.

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Nowhere did I say we should blame anything but the guns. Nowhere. Not here. Not anywhere. Not ever.

gatorman: When it comes to reading comprehension, no one sucks more than me.

LA Grant: Hold my beer.

Cute meme! Can't wait for you to do a "what are thoooose" or whatever next year.

No sweetie, you're right, we're putting words in your mouth. You didn't say "we should blame anything but the guns." You just happen to blame anything but the guns. Habitually. Every time. Feel free to prove me wrong and dazzle us with your "actually guns are a problem" routine (loved the Fatherlessness one) but I expect it will be more crying about how we're all willfully misinterpreting your intentions. 

3 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Cute meme! Can't wait for you to do a "what are thoooose" or whatever next year.

No sweetie, you're right, we're putting words in your mouth. You didn't say "we should blame anything but the guns." You just happen to blame anything but the guns. Habitually. Every time. Feel free to prove me wrong and dazzle us with your "actually guns are a problem" routine (loved the Fatherlessness one) but I expect it will be more crying about how we're all willfully misinterpreting your intentions. 

Serious question: why are you so upset?  I haven't seen anyone this upset in PPP since JiA was still skulking around.