Active shooter at Florida high school

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

Zero conservatives on this board have criticized Arthur Jones.

Every conservative on this board has criticized Obama, Clinton, CNN, etc.

Why is a "Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress"?

Here's the article in the Chicago Sun Times.

The answer is not that the GOP is skewing Nazi. It's that there's a district in Chicago that's so irretrievably Democratic that no serious Republican candidate will run, and this weirdo is the only Republican candidate. So he'll get the nomination. Arthur Jones is one of these perennial candidates, running repeatedly, with no hope of winning. He's run in this district in 7 elections, and he ran for Milwaukee mayor way back in 1976.
“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.... “And given the fact that I’ve got no opposition in the primary, OK, I win that one (the primary) by default all right,” Jones said during an interview in a coffee shop in Lyons....

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Should this be used against the Republican Party? Sure, if you're into taking whatever comes your way and incorporating it into ruthless propaganda for your party. Ironically, that would be Naziish.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why is a "Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress"?

Here's the article in the Chicago Sun Times.

The answer is not that the GOP is skewing Nazi. It's that there's a district in Chicago that's so irretrievably Democratic that no serious Republican candidate will run, and this weirdo is the only Republican candidate. So he'll get the nomination. Arthur Jones is one of these perennial candidates, running repeatedly, with no hope of winning. He's run in this district in 7 elections, and he ran for Milwaukee mayor way back in 1976.
“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.... “And given the fact that I’ve got no opposition in the primary, OK, I win that one (the primary) by default all right,” Jones said during an interview in a coffee shop in Lyons....

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Should this be used against the Republican Party? Sure, if you're into taking whatever comes your way and incorporating it into ruthless propaganda for your party. Ironically, that would be Naziish.

Isn't that the guy in Blues Brothers?

@elroy16

Yes, locker room talk.  That's all there is evidence of.  Anything else is just more dishonesty from you, and pushing a narrative.  We have a system which vets these claims, and none of these women "coming forward" thought to file charges.  Not one.  While at the same time it is coming out that women are being paid to "come forward" with claims of abuse against Republicans.

And there is nothing wrong with being in the locker room of people of the opposite sex while they're changing; or at least that's what I'm told by the left when they insist on female reporter's right to be present in men's locker rooms.  So what did the President do wrong in that regard?

As to Porter, again, what other offences are on the list for never being allowed to work again?  Is it not possible to have integrity and honor after making a mistake?  Is he irredeemable?  Also, you'll note the word "allegations"... not charges, not convictions, not evidence, but "allegations".  Is that the standard?  Fine.  If I allege that you beat your wife, should you be fired?

This is the reason the country is so divided.  Why can't you present a fact base case without lying?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i'm in the top 10 percentile for height worldwide, far more enjoyments than regrets

Same.  We should start a club.  Boyst is only an inch shorter than me, he can be in it too.

Just saw a post on Facebook that said an 87 lawn darts were made illegal because the girl was killed... I guess that's in support of gun control

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Same.  We should start a club.  Boyst is only an inch shorter than me, he can be in it too.

I've got an inch on you where it counts B word

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Just saw a post on Facebook that said an 87 lawn darts were made illegal because the girl was killed... I guess that's in support of gun control

having that to boast about didn't really turn out all that great for those in my life...

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Don’t worry Walmart is going to start selling chemical weapons and nukes so you guys can protect yourselves.