What are you giving up for lent TBD style?

Kirby Jackson

45 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You no doubt typed that as a note to self. 

47d.jpg

And you no doubt lack the self-awareness to realize you sound like this guy with your "hurr I'm an agnawstick atheeust" tripe that nobody asked for.  Get over yourself.

I gave up drinking and coffee for 33 days from late-November to late December, which included 3 Bills home-game tailgates. I'll give up drinking at least 12 days during lent to make up the difference. Not committing to which 12. Not giving up coffee again if I can help it.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Catholicism

ditto.  after being raised italian catholic, 16 years of a catholic school, and an uncle who is a priest, i'm done.  

yet, after all that time around priests, not a single one came on to me.  it makes a guy feel a bit...less than.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

47d.jpg

And you no doubt lack the self-awareness to realize you sound like this guy with your "hurr I'm an agnawstick atheeust" tripe that nobody asked for.  Get over yourself.

Are you actually too thick to realize that post was made in jest?  Then you follow it up by trying to tell someone else what to post in a lighthearted thread and come back again to show how you have no sense of irony by telling me to get over myself when that's exactly what you should do.  Thanks for the laugh.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

47d.jpg

I generally think of this

e0f.jpg

But, generally imagine less windows and more ponies 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are you actually too thick to realize that post was made in jest?  Then you follow it up by trying to tell someone else what to post in a lighthearted thread and come back again to show how you have no sense of irony by telling me to get over myself when that's exact what you should do.  Thanks for the laugh.

We got ourselves a comedian. A regular Lena Dunham or bill Cosby right here!

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are you actually too thick to realize that post was made in jest?  Then you follow it up by trying to tell someone else what to post in a lighthearted thread and come back again to show how you have no sense of irony by telling me to get over myself when that's exact what you should do.  Thanks for the laugh.

Edit: redacted "hurr joke's on you I'm only trolling" meme for language

Edited by LeviF91

I'll give up saying CopyPaste has stupid threads (starting now) 

58 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

e0f.jpg

But, generally imagine less windows and more ponies 

This was transplant the other day ...  he claimed he won the argument after the publishing author (jw) of the story showed him exactly how he was wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll give up saying CopyPaste has stupid threads (starting now) 

This was transplant the other day ...  he claimed he won the argument after the publishing author (jw) of the story showed him exactly how he was wrong. 

I will give up responding to know nothing trolls and begin to believe in threads that have nflchatter.com as the source.  Waiting for that Andrew Luck deal to be announced any day now.