Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

On 2/12/2018 at 10:08 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Gotskowski told you this personally?

His family lives in Cheektowaga..His grandparents often go to Otto's and La Bellas..it's  not a big secret.Actually..I know exactly where his grandparents live..pretty sure the OP is being honest.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, LittleJoeCartwright said:

And does he attend high level meetings?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Do you also have high level business meetings?

Our Savior presenting his new business plan.

meeting.png

On 2/12/2018 at 10:17 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I just can't see him transitioning into actor. He might get some action roles but nothing major.

I don't know. I think he'd make a fine spokesperson for either Massengill or Summer's Eve...

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Lol, Well he may act dumb but he's not a puss.

Yeah, it takes a real man to throw a weaponized elbow to the back of the head of someone who weighs 70 pounds less than him while he's lying face down on the ground.  Maybe WWE should be having him compete against Rousey. 

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it takes a real man to throw a weaponized elbow to the back of the head of someone who weighs 70 pounds less than him while he's lying face down on the ground.  Maybe WWE should be having him compete against Rousey. 

If he changed "sports" Putting him in a ring woth Rousey may end his career right then and there.

Gronk meeds too start out with a sure win. I would propose Tia Tequila. imo.

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

If he changed "sports" Putting him in a ring woth Rousey may end his career right then and there.

Gronk meeds too start out with a sure win. I would propose Tia Tequila. imo.

Bring back some of those classic 80’s jobbers like the Brooklyn Brawler and Iron Mike Sharp. 

8 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Gronk is not exactly a Rhodes Scholar, and it takes brains to be an actor. - Reminds me of the time when the boxer, Marvin Hagler said he ‘wanted to go into acting’

Easy, right???? (Crickets chirped for Marvin)

...he could come back in the Mongo remake as the horse.....don't need much talent.............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K-GunJimKelly12

He should seriously go to Hollywood and star in movies with the Rock.  His post football career could dwarf is NFL career.  Not that he is a great actor or anything but Americans would eat it up at the box office. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

56 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

He should seriously go to Hollywood and star in movies with the Rock.  His post football career could dwarf is NFL career.  Not that he is a great actor or anything but Americans would eat it up at the box office. 

The WWE is his best bet.  He's got the IQ of a house plant and would probably be shouting "line" every other sentence on a movie set.

• Haha (+1) 1