How Many Times Do You Go to the Dentist per year?

Another Fan

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You go to the gynecologist?  

Yeah ah I guess that makes sense. 

Vet visits always end up with dental problems discovered, more than the total of my annual dental bills.

I never heard of going more than twice a year other than if you need some major work done.

And yeah, you absolutely have to use an electric toothbrush.  Makes a huge difference;  there's usually very little plaque for remove during my cleanings.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I never heard of going more than twice a year other than if you need some major work done.

And yeah, you absolutely have to use an electric toothbrush.  Makes a huge difference;  there's usually very little plaque for remove during my cleanings.

Look into your health plan , it may provide for 4 cleanings a year and it’s good to do them

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Vet visits always end up with dental problems discovered, more than the total of my annual dental bills.

No kidding.  Our cat has had many teeth extracted.  She looks like The Bumble in Rudolph after Herbie pulled his teeth out.  

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Once every five years. I have zero cavities in my life. Doc says it's something to do with my saliva...outside an occasional cleaning I could probably go the rest of my life without stepping foot into a dentist's office. 

My dentist said to chew gum for it produces saliva which breaks down plaque. My big issue is acid reflux which bubbles up to my mouth at night and is terrible for teeth.