Country estates wineries tour in France

Battlefields & cemeteries near Normandy

Castle tour in Europe

Distilleries tour in Scotland

Sailfishing in Cabo

Bang Jenny McCarthy

Germany for Oktoberfest

Good ones ....I'm game!

Doesn't she belong on your !@#$et List along with Jessica Biel!

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/9/2018 at 6:23 AM, PolishDave said:

I had opportunities for threesomes between me and 2 girls - 3 different times with 3 different pairs of women.   

Sadly, I always chickened out.    And always kicked myself afterwards.  That was before I was married too.   Damn fool.

As a wise man once said, if I wanted to disappoint two people at the same time, I’d just go to dinner with my parents. :)

The stuff on my list would be almost all travel, which has been sadly neglected for a variety of reasons. It looks like that is about to change. YAY! Now I need to be thinking priorities. Good stuff on here.....

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

Things I can't control:

Bills Super Bowl Parade

Sabres Stanley Cup Parade

If the above ever happens go have a beer at my grandparents gravesite and fulfill a promise

things that are extremely unrealistic but I can dream about:

Attend a Super Bowl

Attend the Master's tournament 

Realistic Things:

Lambeau Field(should be knocking that one off this year)

Eat an authentic Cheesesteak in Philly(one of the few major city food items I haven't had in the hometown)

Attend a WrestleMania(haven't been into Wrestling in years but always wanted to go to one as a kid so I'd be fun for the party atmosphere and nostalgia trip)

Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras

Spend a family Christmas in NYC(inspired by Home Alone 2)

Go to San Francisco

Otherwise I've already crossed off a lot of bucket list things.  I have been lucky enough to go to a lot of the sports stadiums and venues I always wanted to go to and Lambeau is really the only one I have left to check off the list that is a must.

17 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I have never come close to slipping into a threesome with 2 girls.  You've been there 3 times.

Please provide details on how this happens and what the scenario was.  I'd like to learn from your expertise and apply the knowledge as soon as possible.  LOL.  

Also, how the hell did you chicken out?  I can't believe that.  

Once was on a trip to Florida - met 2 girls in the hotel bar - they were very upfront about their sexual kinks - I was in my early 20's they were both in their mid 30's - I was to be their boy toy - I told them no because I was afraid I would get too wasted partying with them and end up missing my flight back to Buffalo.   I envisioned them tying me up and just leaving me there.  lol

Another time - also back in my hardcore party days (drugs and booze) I took 2 really hot female friends of mine to a local Buffalo strip club.   I knew both of the girls from back in high school and we had talked about the three of us going out partying before.  Both were several years younger than me.   The strip club was a blast.   Both girls were really hot.  So hot in fact that guys would walk up to them and just hand them money even though they weren't working there.    It was hilarious.   And guys kept buying them drinks.   I said - if you are buying them a drink, you're buying me one too.  Funniest part was some of the guys there thought I was a pimp. :lol:    I was like "No man.   Seriously.  We're just friends.   Hit on them if you want."   The guys kept telling these chicks they were hotter than the strippers in the club.   It was a total blast.   One guy followed me into the men's room when I went to take a leak and asked me how much it would cost him to have sex with one of them.   That made me think we needed to get the hell out of there.   It was getting weird.  Following a guy into the men's room is just too weird.   Gave me the creeps.   

So the three of us went to a nightclub by the airport and hit the dance floor.   Lots of bumping and grinding.   Lots of booze.  They were bumping and grinding me from both sides at the same time like the creme in the middle of a Hydrox cookie.   These girls were both bisexual and these two had several flings together before that I was aware of.  They suggested the 3 of us go get a hotel room and take things up a notch.  It was obvious where it was going.  They both had been hitting on me hard all night and making sexual references. I am pretty sure if they tag teamed me that night I would have died.   You can only party so hard before god says "you've had enough fun in life already son" and strikes you dead from your hedonistic overload.   Surely the adrenaline alone would have killed me.  I'm pretty sure my guardian angel saved me that night.

3rd time involved skinny dipping with 2 girls I was somewhat acquainted with that I ran into in a beer tent for a local American Legion event.  I knew that one of the girls was a stripper at a local club.  I was in my late 20's and had my own place about 1/2 hour away from my folks place.  My parents were out of town on vacation and that their house was empty at the time.   The girls were pretty well beered up and in full-on party mode.   I invited them to leave the beer tent and go skinny dipping at my folks place.   They agreed.   We got naked and jumped in the pool.    At first they were all giggly and playing hard to get.  I caught one them and the three of us started getting all touchy feely.   Then my brother appeared out of nowhere, turned the floodlight on and was like "What's up bro?"   He still lived at the house at the time and I didn't realize he was home.  It was around 2AM.  He heard all the noise and came out like WTF?  Totally killed the moment.   Had an opportunity to relocate and party elsewhere but I just chickened out and took them home (their homes).

If you honestly want to put yourself in position to have 3-somes - you ideally want to hang out with hardcore partiers - Biker chicks, strippers, party girls, etc.   I am pretty sure that will increase your odds drastically.   Involve lots of booze, drugs and wild parties and your odds go up farther yet.   But you might die doing it.  :D

On 2/9/2018 at 4:03 AM, mead107 said:

Train ride through the Canadian Rockie. 

Napa valley and chef Jim cooking us dinner. 

Whoa dude!  It would be my honor!!  

On 2/9/2018 at 12:03 PM, WhoTom said:

Next up (I hope): see a concert at Red Rocks.

Did that a couple years ago to see my favorite band and got front row.  Actually the pit in front of front row.  Most awesome night of my life. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

My #1 on my bucket list is grandchildren. Unfortunately, that is dependent on other people and therefore may not happen. <_<

Told best way to ensure grandchildren is to put provision in will that money will go to grandchildren's parents as custodian until those children have children.

Either that or adopt pregnant girls.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Whoa dude!  It would be my honor!!  

Do you know how to make stromboli ala mead with real squirrel meat? 

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Told best way to ensure grandchildren is to put provision in will that money will go to grandchildren's parents as custodian until those children have children.

Either that or adopt pregnant girls.

Already told him that.  I have also told him I'm gonna slip his GF a large chunk of cash under her pillow one night to "forget" her birth control.  He sputters and says, "That's buying a grandchild!"  My response is always, "Just so we're clear."

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

A couple weeks ago I was wasted, which is so unlike me, and some girl mentioned her bucket list, which was predictably boring. And when she asked me about mine, I said I didn't have a bucket list, I did everything I ever wanted to do, I only had a "fukkit list" - all the stuff I knew I shouldn't do that I just had to before I died.

It was quite long.

Hike the Valley of Desolation on the island of Domenica

Cruise around Cuba in an old Chevy

Sail the South Pacific ... Tahiti, Moorea, Fiji etc ...

Travel across the country and back in an RV.

Run a draft for the Bills ... Gotta admit it would be fun.

Space, the final frontier

On 2/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, section122 said:

I have one and only one thing on my bucket list.  I want to see the aurora borealis live.  Even videos of it give me the goosebumps.  Maybe combine Gugny's list with mine for a truly cathartic experience.0:)

Um  have seen many in WNY especially back in the 80s

On 2/10/2018 at 9:47 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Already told him that.  I have also told him I'm gonna slip his GF a large chunk of cash under her pillow one night to "forget" her birth control.  He sputters and says, "That's buying a grandchild!"  My response is always, "Just so we're clear."

As long as you deal with possible consequences like raising your grandchild like my brother.  I doubt I will ever be a grandfather, my daughter has no interest in guys (or girls for that matter).  If she could give birth to a Pokemon she would be happy and will be 26 this month.

On 2/10/2018 at 11:36 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

A couple weeks ago I was wasted, which is so unlike me, and some girl mentioned her bucket list, which was predictably boring. And when she asked me about mine, I said I didn't have a bucket list, I did everything I ever wanted to do, I only had a "fukkit list" - all the stuff I knew I shouldn't do that I just had to before I died.

It was quite long.

Go on...

On 2/11/2018 at 10:48 AM, Chef Jim said:

Acid is a hell of a drug

I lived in Java Center back then and it's  one of the highest points in WNY and could see the Buffalo city lights at night from my house. I clearly saw northern lights many times with the most significant being a a full circle in the sky that started out green and turned to red .

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I lived in Java Center back then and it's  one of the highest points in WNY and could see the Buffalo city lights at night from my house. I clearly saw northern lights many times with the most significant being a a full circle in the sky that started out green and turned to red .

We used to get the same thing in Kenmore, at night, after swimming in industrial strength cloronated pools all day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

We used to get the same thing in Kenmore, at night, after swimming in industrial strength cloronated pools all day. 

I worked on a farm and don't care what any of you think, I saw it plainly and that's all the matters.

Did you ever think that the lights from the city could be blocking your view.