Another low from Pat's Fan

Spiderweb

At my old job, my brother and I used to sit in one particular coworker's chair (the cushioned kind) every time we had to fart.   We worked night shift so the victim was never there when his chair was getting shelled about 20 times a night.  After a couple of weeks, we came to work one evening and his chair was gone, replaced with a new one.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Thin skinned whiners. I can not wait until this team starts losing consistently again, Pats* "fans" will disappear faster than Evangelical Christians during Rapture.

They will become like Cowboy fans. Bad seasons tons of tickets available and you will have games like the Cowboys did where 49ers fans took over like 50% of the stadium. AND then any semi good year "The Patriots Are Back" will be floated all over media wise and the bandwagon will be in full force.

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I wonder if Gronk is going to file a harassment claim for the eagles fans who broke into his house and stole his full library of books:

Reading for Dummies

Flagrant Intentional Cheapshots for Dummies

How to act like a neanderthal for Dummies

How to be stoopid for Dummies

...thought it was McDaniels helping himself to "going away presents"....oh wait...............

First rule of thumb in today's America. Assume everyone is a Powder Puff Snow Flake and each day go up to them and say you're sorry and that you understand how they feel. Then cue up the following song. It will help prevent you from being arrested or sued.