Tesla & Bowie

The Poojer

9 hours ago, Azalin said:

Sound does not travel in space.

It could travel through the car itself. So if there was a microphone mounted to the car, it might pick up some muffled noise from the speakers.

It doesnt really matter though, because with the live video feed, the batteries in the car were only expected to last about 12 hours. 

Edited by sodbuster

12 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

I'm just hearing Tesla...not sure why Tesla didn't embrace Tesla (esp w/ their song about Tesla). Sacramento summers, skimpy clothing & Tesla @ Cal Expo. Can't get much better....

It's likely the car company didn't embrace the late-80's/early-90's (decent) hair-metal band.  Although I think "Modern Day Cowboy" would be a great song for the company. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'll bet that was most amusing indeed. :lol:

I believe it was meazza asking "Does sound travel faster than light in space?"  Which led me to calling him all sorts of "idiot."  He's been much less of an idiot, since.  Between that, and saving joesixpack from being chopped in to fish food by a cross-country redhead...I feel I've done some good in the world. 

Remember, idiots: when I call you an idiot, it's to give you a chance to stop being an idiot.  Help me...help you...

• Haha (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I believe it was meazza asking "Does sound travel faster than light in space?"  Which led me to calling him all sorts of "idiot."  He's been much less of an idiot, since. 

good times :lol:  He hated both of us for awhile after that

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I believe it was meazza asking "Does sound travel faster than light in space?"  Which led me to calling him all sorts of "idiot."  He's been much less of an idiot, since.  Between that, and saving joesixpack from being chopped in to fish food by a cross-country redhead...I feel I've done some good in the world. 

Remember, idiots: when I call you an idiot, it's to give you a chance to stop being an idiot.  Help me...help you...

He's probably the same guy that wonders why his headlights don't work while he's traveling at the speed of light.  

• 2 weeks later...