Josh McDaniels Withdraws from Colts' HC Job

7 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

You guys are obsessed. Its laughable at this point. 

Because we discuss yet again how shady your teams organization is? We can’t help that it gets highlighted nearly every year, but no, your right, majority of 31 other fan bases, must have it wrong.

9 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

You guys are obsessed. Its laughable at this point. 

Talking about what’s happening with other NFL teams in an NFL FOOTBALL FORUM is not obsessive in the least.

What is obsessive is the compulsion to have to defend EVERY criticism of your favorite team. Your insecurity about one of the most successful teams in history is childish. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He didn't burn any bridges...this is just fan fodder.  

Are you applying to be his old agent for his old agent said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22356955/josh-mcdaniels-agent-bob-lamonte-quitting-colts-mess

When McDaniels told him he was staying in New England, LaMonte replied that McDaniels was "

committing professional suicide," according to the source.

LaMonte also is the agent for Colts general manager Chris Ballard.

Of course he and his ex- have had a rocky relationship.

This is not the first time LaMonte and McDaniels have parted ways. They have worked with each other on and off over the years.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

2.  Lets say it is true, it means NOTHING.  If a BETTER job comes after, he is under NO OBLIGATION to take a lesser job and if you PRETEND you would still do it, you are a liar.  EVERY single person here would take the better job 100% of the time in that situation.

Just because you are a liar does not me everyone else has.  I have received job offers, a better offer than I was currently had and offer from previous company I was leaving with a raise and I turned them down because I gave my word.  Evidently that means less than the dung on bottom of Billicheat's shoes to you.  You are a true blood Pats* fan.

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Why has the Pats troll not been banned yet?

Mods like trolls and ban posters sometimes when they are attacked too much.

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...certainly understand what you're saying Dawg.......media reported McDaniels & Patricia HC hires as well as Alex Smith trade, NONE of which had signed contracts in place when reported......Patricia signed, McDaniels balked and Smith/Deadskins still have an opportunity to nix the deal....absolutely loathe the urinalists, but this one is NOT on them IMO....

Your word should be your bond.

Back in the day , a mans word was his bond. I know things change but , a mans word is still his bond. McDaniels must have told the three coaches he hired that, he was going to be the HC in Indy. Then he reneged, and screwed over the three coaches. Shame on him and anyone who thinks like him, i.e. the whole Patriots organization.May karma roost on your organization, for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Wily Dog
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey, NE had a good season! Runner up to the WORLD CHAMPIONS! #2 aint bad! Better than us for sure... But still 2nd place :)

Let me save the Pats* troll the trouble of going back and forth about 5 rings. I'll just post the HISTORY of the 49ers, Steelers (who have the most of any team) Cowboys, etc.  History is fun. This is 2018. The Eagles are Super Bowl champs. The only difference between the Patriots rings and those of the Steelers, 49ers, and Cowboys is that they are more recent. Still in the past though. Enjoy the memories!

To be the man you have to beat the man, and Foles and the Eagles BEAT THE MAN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Are you applying to be his old agent for his old agent said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22356955/josh-mcdaniels-agent-bob-lamonte-quitting-colts-mess

Of course he and his ex- have had a rocky relationship.

Just because you are a liar does not me everyone else has.  I have received job offers, a better offer than I was currently had and offer from previous company I was leaving with a raise and I turned them down because I gave my word.  Evidently that means less than the dung on bottom of Billicheat's shoes to you.  You are a true blood Pats* fan.

Mods like trolls and ban posters sometimes when they are attacked too much.

Your word should be your bond.

...naw, I'm NOT bondable...:thumbsup:...but I just call them as I see them, strictly opinion......if the urinalists reported on only ONE of these alleged deals, I'd be "source suspect".....but for all three to be out there in a very short period of time tells me that was the intent from those that "leaked"....

35 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Seems like the plan is one more year of Belichick to pave the way for McDaniels. Which is fine with me.

No. 1, Bill Belichick said to him, 'I want you to be by my side. I am going to open my world to you.”

This is creepy, like a John Mayer song

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The question should really be which two games will the refs give to the pats?

If I had to guess, I’d say the one that helps the lock home field advantage and then the one that helps them keep it.

11 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The question should really be which two games will the refs give to the pats?

They will definitely have their annual loss to the Miami **** show. Good thing they don’t have to play that world beater Alex Smith this year. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Interesting.

I've been in a work environment where there was The Guy and everyone else, and everyone else would fret constantly about whether there was any kind of succession plan or whether The Guy was just going to turn off the lights and close up shop one day.  Ultimately I chose to leave because I just wasn't convinced there would ever be any passing of the torch.  BB is known for NOT being a mentor.  I wonder if McDaniels' change of heart was indeed (as linked/suggested above) based upon BB finally agreeing to mentor him and pass down his wisdom, even if Kraft wouldn't go all the way to promising McDaniels that he'll get the job when BB retires.  

If that's how it all went down I kind of get it and can somewhat relate to it on a personal level, even though the way it went down was abysmal.  Frankly it's as much on BB as it is on McDaniels if that's the case.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Seems like Tony Dungy, whose opinion matters, disagrees with you strongly.

And the point of that is?  Who cares what Tony Dungy thingks?  You think he has any more info than you, me or anyone else?  Trust me, he doesn't.  

Since when does Tony know what NE offered him in those meetings?  Since when does Tony know what is best for McDaniels career?  Since when does Tony know what is best for McDaniels family?

You think McDaniels kids give 2 craps what Tony thinks?  Lol

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And the point of that is?  Who cares what Tony Dungy thingks?  You think he has any more info than you, me or anyone else?  Trust me, he doesn't.  

Since when does Tony know what NE offered him in those meetings?  Since when does Tony know what is best for McDaniels career?  Since when does Tony know what is best for McDaniels family?

You think McDaniels kids give 2 craps what Tony thinks?  Lol

You're really gonna die on this hill, alone and in the rain?

• Haha (+1) 1