Nunes Memo to be Released

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Not really.... Early on in the Trump Admin it seemed we were getting a leak a day at least.... But then Kelly happened.... Remember, the week Kelly took over as Chief of Staff the White House was conveniently under a remodeling project. I speculated then, and still think it is true, but Kelly sent his own team in then to sweep it of bugs. Bugs that would have been planted by your black hats over the years just so they could keep tabs and provide leaks that supported their agenda.

Point is, it;s only since Kelly the leak spigot has been shut down

I hear you but remember: 

Those early leaks were all proven to be bogus information. The leaks were real, the information was not. 

That didn't happen in Bush's NSC. All the leaks were real and the information was too. It derailed several sensitive military operations during the war. Obama's leaks were worse, and he prosecuted those leakers. 

What was happening early in the Trump WH was IDENTIFICATION of the leakers and their sources in the MSM. Kelly was always on the team. His work didn't start when he took over as CoS. I don't doubt there were multiple bug sweeps/identifications as well. 

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Paging Nancy Pelosi: FBI officials reportedly find no factual inaccuracies in Nunes memo

In my best Pelosi voice.... "But we have to release the memo to see what's in it" since she hasn't read it

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We will never know most of their names. That's how they want it. They're not in it for the fame or glory. But when a serious threat to our way of life and form of government rose up, a corruption so vast that the only way to fight it was to go outside traditional civilian IC/DOJ channels, these spooks were ready to respond. To fight the fight we could not fight for ourselves. Not to cement a new dictator or Satan - but to give the people back the very power which was stolen from them by this corrupt cabal. 

I really really hope you are right about us not ever knowing their names.  I just hope the service provided is properly acknowledged by their peers, as we cannot properly thank them for the service they provided.  I doubt we pleebs ever know the true extent of what's going on/has gone on, but I want to give my thanks for the service to the Country they have provided, those unnamed.  Truly, thank you.

16 hours ago, GG said:

Too late.  

Let me try to really understand.  In 2014, MI couldn't find a more perfect candidate for their plot than a loose lipped, twice-divorced, mob-connected, financially-challenged womanizer, who was a registered Democrat as recently as 5 years before and was best pals with Bill? 

And, "I" in MI stands for Intelligence?

See. Trump was not without qualifications to become POTUS after all. 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You grossly underestimate the man. That's not meant as a knock. I did the same thing. Trump was recruited by people inside Military Intelligence to run for a reason. Part of that reason is this exact perception. Which is a carefully built facade and one he has leaned into over the course of the year. 

Go back through his most controversial tweets over the first year in office. See how those once ridiculed tweets have aged. Then start looking at his tweets in terms of their prescience for what we know now - and what's about to come out.

This whole operation could not work unless Trump was read in early. It's a VERY small circle, but Trump's inclusion is key.

Paladino was pushing him to run for Governor of NY in 2014.

Trump spoke at an anti-SAFE act rally in Albany.

We were there and after he spoke I told my wife that Trump was getting ready to run for POTUS. She thought I was nuts.

I really thought it was just a stunt at first.

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Paladino was pushing him to run for Governor of NY in 2014.

Trump spoke at an anti-SAFE act rally in Albany.

We were there and after he spoke I told my wife that Trump was getting ready to run for POTUS. She thought I was nuts.

I really thought it was just a stunt at first.

:beer:

6 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I really really hope you are right about us not ever knowing their names.  I just hope the service provided is properly acknowledged by their peers, as we cannot properly thank them for the service they provided.  I doubt we pleebs ever know the true extent of what's going on/has gone on, but I want to give my thanks for the service to the Country they have provided, those unnamed.  Truly, thank you.

:beer: Agreed. 

Controversial Republican memo to come out quickly, White House says

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/controversial-republican-memo-to-come-out-quickly-white-house-says-idUSKBN1FK25P?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

"Controversial". 

Wow...

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/2018-1-31_feinstein_schiff_letter.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Those on the left should be up in arms about this. They are demanding social media platforms violate the first amendment rights of people who do not agree with them. 

Let's see how many actually have principles left.

Just now, GG said:

Timely accident?

An Amtrak train carrying Republican lawmakers to an annual party conference in West Virginia collided Wednesday with a truck Wednesday. The extent of injuries was not immediately clear.

We don't know what this was. 

But the timing is suspicious as hell. Major distractions are needed right now, to divert attention away from a successful speech and from the upcoming memo release. 

The Super Bowl this weekend will be tense.

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sure is a bit suspicious.

Not suspicious at all. Simply a pure unadulterated coincidence. You know, like people being depressed and shooting themselves in the back of the head twice after crossing the Clinton machine.