Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey arrested for robbery

YoloinOhio

What is it with these guys going back to Alabama and getting in trouble? Reuben Foster was arrested a couple weeks ago there for marijuana possession. If he had stayed in CA he would have been fine.  And of course there was Mr. Spicy, 99.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Peer pressure, they get back with their group of friends that do bad things and boom your shot in the face for trying to steal a armored truck.

Yeah and I’m not singling out Bama because it happens other places, it just stuck out to me because of Foster and with Dareus.

Humphrey really played well when he got in the lineup more regularly as well.  He is a good player.

As for why always 'Bama.... just a hunch.... but I suspect they behave like this when they are there playing college ball and the programme protects them.  When they go back, act as they did before and the programme is unable to bail them out (figuratively as much as literally) they end up getting done.  

7 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

dumbfounded.jpg

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

As for why always 'Bama.... just a hunch.... but I suspect they behave like this when they are there playing college ball and the programme protects them.  When they go back, act as they did before and the programme is unable to bail them out (figuratively as much as literally) they end up getting done.  

I wonder if its the opposite. I wonder if Saban is such a hardass that the players all fall in line and then once they are in the NFL and have freedom, they make some stupid mistakes

i'm curious to hear the details.  he said he thought it was his charger.  was it just lying around near where he was and he grabbed it when he was packing up his stuff?  that sounds like a believeable mistake.  especially if it was an iphone charger, everyone has those.  i'll hold off on judgement until i hear more details

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

dumbfounded.jpg

I wonder if its the opposite. I wonder if Saban is such a hardass that the players all fall in line and then once they are in the NFL and have freedom, they make some stupid mistakes

I don’t think so, CBF. He accused cops of being LSU fans when one the guys from last year (tim Williams, cam Robinson, can’t remember) got arrested with guns/ drugs. 

Just now, kdiggz said:

i'm curious to hear the details.  he said he thought it was his charger.  was it just lying around near where he was and he grabbed it when he was packing up his stuff?  that sounds like a believeable mistake.  especially if it was an iphone charger, everyone has those.  i'll hold off on judgement until i hear more details

Wise to wait. At first glance, this seems that it could be a bit like the Pat Kane/cabbie incident in Buffalo.  Technically, that was a robbery, but practically speaking it never was going to be prosecuted that way (and shouldn’t have been).  Time will tell.

but but but it really was my charger - no really it was......it just had all this stuff around it that I didn't remember putting on it.......as a wise man once said - nothing good happens after midnight.......idiot!

GO BILLS!

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wise to wait. At first glance, this seems that it could be a bit like the Pat Kane/cabbie incident in Buffalo.  Technically, that was a robbery, but practically speaking it never was going to be prosecuted that way (and shouldn’t have been).  Time will tell.

I am curious how you get arrested for accidentally grabbing a not packaged not for sale charger?   If he took someone's charger by accident and is now being accused of burglary, I'd say the bigger issue is the waste of time and money worrying about this.  

However, this was stolen from a store, which is not likely being it was 3am, then he isn't very smart.