Remind Me - Why Didn't We Make a Run at Nick Foles?

Just now, Bangarang said:

I don’t care if I change your mind or not. You can have whatever opinion you’d like. And no, I haven’t changed my mind.

Well you are flat out wrong if you watched the playoffs or this SB. Foles is a straight baller! Just admit your wrong man, it's not hard.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Well you are flat out wrong if you watched the playoffs or this SB. Foles is a straight baller! Just admit your wrong man, it's not hard.

Remember that time Flacco had an insane run in the playoffs that one year? 

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Remember that time Flacco had an insane run in the playoffs that one year? 

This isn't a one year wonder thing first off under numerous coaching staffs. You don't become a NFC championship and SB MVP by fluke man.

Edited by Real McCoy

On 1/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, Rob's House said:

Put him on the list.

Done.     He doesn’t look lost vs the pats like our bums always do 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sold on Foles as a bridge. Tyrod is terrified to make 95 percent of those throws 

Get er done 

Leave it to a bunch of Tyrod supporters to now suddenly become Nick Foles detractors... Foles won a superbowl, and literally put on a CLINIC of throws Tyrod Taylor couldn't make... He's better, people... NicK Foles is is much, much, much, and many times head and shoulders better that Tightwad Taylor.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, matter2003 said:

After watching him play in the playoffs I'd definitely be on the Foles train...even if he is Flacco like in the regular season, his playoff performances are much like Flacco's and they would be well worth it...

what a beautiful performance.

I knew Nick Foles played basketball... I didn't know he walked around with a pair of them in his drawers... Great game Nick... And Yes, there should definitely be a QB controversy in PHILA.

Edited by #34fan

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

I knew Nick Foles played basketball... I didn't know he walked around with a pair of them in his drawers... Great game Nick... And Yes, there should definitely be a QB controversy in PHILA.

Nonsense.      Wentz is a top 3 QB.     Foles is a top 30.     

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Nonsense.      Wentz is a top 3 QB.     Foles is a top 30.     

If Foles can play in the playoffs like he just did I don't care if we struggle to get in every year...it would be like Flacco in Baltimore.