Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 3:36 PM, peace out said:

Time to pay! Hopefully this tanks his chances to run in 2020. This attention seeking lawyer is the left's version of Trump.

I think he might be even worse than that.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Feel for his ex. 

I think she's lying.

Because the world needs that irony.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Publications that have reported on Michael Avenatti's arrest:

-Fox News

-Associated Press

-Reuters

-Daily Wire

-Daily Mail

-Daily Caller

-Politico

-Breitbart

-ABC

-NBC

-CBS

-CNBC

-NYT

-WaPo

-USA Today

-Axios

Publications that have not yet reported on Avenatti's arrest:

-CNN

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

-Fox News

-Associated Press

-Reuters

-Daily Wire

-Daily Mail

-Daily Caller

-Politico

-Breitbart

-ABC

-NBC

-CBS

-CNBC

-NYT

-WaPo

-USA Today

-Axios

-CNN

CNN's still working on the anti-Trump angle to their story.

Let me tell you how this is going to go:

Somebody at CNN, probably Don Lemon (but not Acosta - they'll make sure they keep him out of the public eye, to avoid damaging their "he's not allowed to be a reporter any more" narrative) is going to say something stupid along the lines of "Trump's a known serial abuser, why is he President, but Avenatti is charged with a crime?" 

And someone else - probably Rubin at the Post - will pen an op-ed about the hypocrisy of the Republicans in denying en masse the truth of the criminal accusations against Kavanaugh, while wallowing in schaedenfreude of the same charges against Avenatti. (Of course, they're not "the same charges," and there's an actual criminal complaint and evidence against Avenatti.)

One or both of those will lead to Trump tweeting something inexorably stupid.  Whatever it is, it won't make much sense, because Trump Gotta Trump, but it will be widely mal-reported by CNN, and shift the POG's (Party of Gatorman) focus to "Orange Man Bad," and lead to all sorts of ridiculous histrionics which will probably include:

• Trump's rhetoric caused Avenatti to do this (because he's normalized assaulting women),
  • If Avenatti's charged then Kavanaugh must be impeached (because to not do so violates the equal protection clause),
  • Trump is interfering in Avenatti's criminal investigation by tweeting about it and should be impeached,
  • Trump tweeting about Avenatti is an assault on all women,
  • and "Let's not forget that Stormy Daniels is the real victim, because Trump called her 'horseface!'" 

And then gatorman will say "Hold my sippy cup and watch this..."  Because while I can predict normal Democratic and progressive stupidity, gatorman's on a completely different plane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

CNN's still working on the anti-Trump angle to their story.

Let me tell you how this is going to go:

Somebody at CNN, probably Don Lemon (but not Acosta - they'll make sure they keep him out of the public eye, to avoid damaging their "he's not allowed to be a reporter any more" narrative) is going to say something stupid along the lines of "Trump's a known serial abuser, why is he President, but Avenatti is charged with a crime?" 

And someone else - probably Rubin at the Post - will pen an op-ed about the hypocrisy of the Republicans in denying en masse the truth of the criminal accusations against Kavanaugh, while wallowing in schaedenfreude of the same charges against Avenatti. (Of course, they're not "the same charges," and there's an actual criminal complaint and evidence against Avenatti.)

One or both of those will lead to Trump tweeting something inexorably stupid.  Whatever it is, it won't make much sense, because Trump Gotta Trump, but it will be widely mal-reported by CNN, and shift the POG's (Party of Gatorman) focus to "Orange Man Bad," and lead to all sorts of ridiculous histrionics which will probably include:

• Trump's rhetoric caused Avenatti to do this (because he's normalized assaulting women),
  • If Avenatti's charged then Kavanaugh must be impeached (because to not do so violates the equal protection clause),
  • Trump is interfering in Avenatti's criminal investigation by tweeting about it and should be impeached,
  • Trump tweeting about Avenatti is an assault on all women,
  • and "Let's not forget that Stormy Daniels is the real victim, because Trump called her 'horseface!'" 

And then gatorman will say "Hold my sippy cup and watch this..."  Because while I can predict normal Democratic and progressive stupidity, gatorman's on a completely different plane.

Yeah, you all think I'm kidding, but...

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

-Fox News

-Associated Press

-Reuters

-Daily Wire

-Daily Mail

-Daily Caller

-Politico

-Breitbart

-ABC

-NBC

-CBS

-CNBC

-NYT

-WaPo

-USA Today

-Axios

-CNN

Meme-Man!

It took about 3 seconds to prove this bit of bot-logic wrong. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/14/michael-avenatti-arrest-domestic-violence-mj-lee-ebof-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

Check the time stamp. And they may have reported it sooner but that was just what popped up in a 2 second search.