Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Let me rephrase this...it's not a 100% left thing. However, the left is much, much better at organizing it than the right will ever be. In fact, the left is much, much better at organizing pretty much anything than the right is.

The problem is that the things they organize are either annoying people like Avenatti and Hogg, or nutbag anarchists like Occupy Wall Street and Antifa.

If they left would use their organizational skills to get out a message instead of destroying things, attacking people, and calling everyone a racist, they would be MUCH better off.

The right engages in these tactics too over the years with using people like Joe the Plumber, Cliven Bundy, Phil Robertson, Ted Nugent, etc..., but I agree that the left is better organized.  It's not working for the left given they control pretty much they control a 1,000 seat advantage throughout the country.

Did this police officer target Stormey to please Trump? This was a politically motivated arrest. 

President Trump is the coming days might just come out and praise this cop and hint that all cops should arrest people that bother him. Right wing posters will be, "Liberals heads will explode in anger after being arrested for being Liberal! MAGA! Pass me a sh it sandwich! What was that sound?" 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did this police officer target Stormey to please Trump? This was a politically motivated arrest. 

President Trump is the coming days might just come out and praise this cop and hint that all cops should arrest people that bother him. Right wing posters will be, "Liberals heads will explode in anger after being arrested for being Liberal! MAGA! Pass me a sh it sandwich! What was that sound?" 

Maybe another beer summit?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe she was arrested by the FBI Police, or the Federal Reserve?

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe she was arrested by the FBI Police, or the Federal Reserve?

Maybe you are almost good enough to hold my jock strap. 

Almost 

6 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Crusading 

Get this bum off the web for a bit.   

Bum? You bag of trash

On 7/12/2018 at 6:54 PM, Doc Brown said:

The right engages in these tactics too over the years with using people like Joe the Plumber, Cliven Bundy, Phil Robertson, Ted Nugent, etc..., but I agree that the left is better organized.  It's not working for the left given they control pretty much they control a 1,000 seat advantage throughout the country.

"Let us in. Let us in.  Let us in."

The 2000 recount was waaaaaaaaaaaay better organized by the Republicans than the Democrats.

Edited by reddogblitz

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

"Let us in. Let us in.  Let us in."

The 2000 recount was waaaaaaaaaaaay better organized by the Republicans than the Democrats.

I thought the GOP was DOA in the recount, tirned out they wanted it just a little bit more.

• Like (+1) 1