Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

"Let us in. Let us in.  Let us in."

The 2000 recount was waaaaaaaaaaaay better organized by the Republicans than the Democrats.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

I thought the GOP was DOA in the recount, tirned out they wanted it just a little bit more.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

republicans had better lawyers.

And more votes

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

republicans had better lawyers.

James Baker owed a final favour after not even giving 5 percent effort  running Papa Bush’s re-election campaign

Edited by row_33

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And more votes

Funny how everybody that gripes about that election being "stolen" conveniently forgets about that.  (That, and also Dan Rather calling Florida for Gore before the panhandle polls had closed.  Was always curious how many people there decided to just stay home as voting at that point would've appeared futile.)

37 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Funny how everybody that gripes about that election being "stolen" conveniently forgets about that.  (That, and also Dan Rather calling Florida for Gore before the panhandle polls had closed.  Was always curious how many people there decided to just stay home as voting at that point would've appeared futile.)

typical media trick to help the Dems

Pennsylvania provided little returns for 5 hours after the polls closed, an admission by 11pm that Trump was going to win the state.

the best was when Pataki took out Mario Cuomo, the media insisted on putting Cuomo on top even though behind 6% with 95% reported.

they know no shame at all....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

typical media trick to help the Dems

Pennsylvania provided little returns for 5 hours after the polls closed, an admission by 11pm that Trump was going to win the state.

the best was when Pataki took out Mario Cuomo, the media insisted on putting Cuomo on top even though behind 6% with 95% reported.

they know no shame at all....

I'm all for freedom of the press...but I would also completely support a law that restricted "night-of" election coverage, in the interests of voter turnout.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm all for freedom of the press...but I would also completely support a law that restricted "night-of" election coverage, in the interests of voter turnout.

the media can't see they call politics and election like John Sterling calls a Yankees game

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the media can't see they call politics and election like John Sterling calls a Yankees game

Sterling and Waldman are the second worst in calling games on the radio in sports..........

Matt Laughlin and Chico hold the distinction of being the worst in sports. They are God awful............ and I’m a Devils fan.

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Sterling and Waldman are the second worst in calling games on the radio in sports..........

Matt Laughlin and Chico hold the distinction of being the worst in sports. They are God awful............ and I’m a Devils fan.

Blue Jays TV crew are total garbage (unless Dan Shulman is on and happily he is on more and more)

Buck SCREAMS obvious cans of corn with a "GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT, THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!" call before the ball comes down 20 feet in front of the warning track, 6 times a game.

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Blue Jays TV crew are total garbage (unless Dan Shulman is on and happily he is on more and more)

Buck SCREAMS obvious cans of corn with a "GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT, THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!" call before the ball comes down 20 feet in front of the warning track, 6 times a game.

In other words, they are all terrible.

?

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You shut your whore mouth.

Waldman is terrible, yes.

But Sterling?

Whore mouth?

Sterling is the worst play by play man in any sport. He NEVER let's a play finish out and his calls are ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Whore mouth?

Sterling is the worst play by play man in any sport. He NEVER let's a play finish out and his calls are ridiculous.

it's meant to be wild and wacky, isn't it?

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Whore mouth?

Sterling is FUN.

Everyone that calls sports today is like John Murphy.

Bland as vanilla, and booooooring.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Gonna have to update his routine for the data driven 21st century:

98% chance the giants win the pennant!  98% chance the giants win the pennant!  98% chance the giants win the pennant!

Russians hacked the pennant!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Gonna have to update his routine for the data driven 21st century:

98% chance the giants win the pennant!  98% chance the giants win the pennant!  98% chance the giants win the pennant!

Russians hacked the pennant!

I can't take it anymore, the Jays totally suck and they make the broadcast seem like a big hype for a great team, every pitch is like a hockey fight for intensity

it's just another game of 162, it's there to veg and enjoy when i get home from the rat race....