Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You ****heads would be going insane if this was about Obama

No, they wouldn't.  Because it would have been buried even if it had come out (which, it wouldn't have).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Wait, what is this? 

Is this as bad as when Hillary released those poor Haitian children's souls into her water glass. 

lf57cf0cf1.gif

Trump is kissing Mrs. Cum Face and paying her off so....

Quick Hillary did something some time some where! 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is kissing Mrs. Cum Face and paying her off so....

Quick Hillary did something some time some where! 

Man, you have no clue how long those souls had been trapped inside of her. I am really tired of your types trying to make light of something as serious as the black market trafficking of baby souls. I mean, I have no problem with the recreational use of fetus parts, but leave the souls out of this.  

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Man, you have no clue how long those souls had been trapped inside of her. I am really tired of your types trying to make light of something as serious as the black market trafficking of baby souls. I mean, I have no problem with the recreational use of fetus parts, but leave the souls out of this.  

:lol:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So much for him being a germophobe. This girl was taking some serious showers of man juice. 

The Bob Jones crowd would be going full circle jerk if this had been a Democrat 

What do golfers have to do with this?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So much for him being a germophobe. This girl was taking some serious showers of man juice. 

The Bob Jones crowd would be going full circle jerk if this had been a Democrat 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What do golfers have to do with this?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Haven’t heard of Bob Jones since 1983

I had to Google Bob Jones

What does any of this have to do with Zay's father?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jones_(American_football)

If he was willing to pay so much to this women, and it seems almost certain their other women like this who get paid to allow men to jizz on their faces, the question becomes, is this clown being blackmailed by these women? Has he used the government to buy them off? 

And that Pee Tape Putin is alleged to have. Does this make that allegation seem more true? 

yes 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Jealousy. Trump is laid while he is stuck trying to hit on Mary J. Rottencrotch at the dive bar.

Ignorant! You know nothing at all about what I do, yet you say you do. Nothing you say has any credibility. 

And, I never have to pay people hush money. 

And, and! I'd never go with a woman that has guys blasting jizz all over her face. 

And, and and, F you! 

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ignorant! You know nothing at all about what I do, yet you say you do. Nothing you say has any credibility. 

And, I never have to pay people hush money. 

And, and! I'd never go with a woman that has guys blasting jizz all over her face. 

And, and and, F you! 

Just clean the screen. Make sure to get the palm pilot too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just clean the screen. Make sure to get the palm pilot too.

Let him have his fun.................the news for dems/libs is falling apart, so let him believe that someone actually cares about this story.

and the fact that it coincides with Gator's "jizz on the face" fixation, is just a bonus for him.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let him have his fun.................the news for dems/libs is falling apart, so let him believe that someone actually cares about this story.

and the fact that it coincides with Gator's "jizz on the face" fixation, is just a bonus for him.

Add a spanking to the face shot! :) 

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

it seems almost certain their other women like this who get paid to allow men to jizz on their faces 

Why are you bullying the sex workers ?   Her bank account is 100x bigger than yours no ? 

Dont you clean jizz off blankets and clothing all day at work ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why are you bullying the sex workers ?   Her bank account is 100x bigger than yours no ? 

Dont you clean jizz off blankets and clothing all day at work ? 

Yes, she got paid so much hush money from the President I bet she is doing ok! 

Why hey do you say such stupid things?