Do you let your dog lick plates before the dishwasher?

My dog would never take any people food off a plate or table because she loves me and would not want to disappoint me. Oh, and she doesn’t seem to like getting smacked in that hard head of hers. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/17/2018 at 6:35 PM, Jauronimo said:

Totally.  That reminds me of the time that my buddy, while stoned out of his mind, spread a bunch of peanut butter between his butt cheeks.  He crab walked around the whole house whistling before that dumb bastard finally remembered his dog had been hit by a car the week before!!! His parents had to hose him off in the backyard.  Hilarious!!!

DUDE?????  Why do you have to sell me out???  Making fun of the time I hit rock bottom. Meth is a hell of a drug. I still miss Scruffy to this day.

At least mom was good wit the hose.

Our dogs get occasional plates and scraps.. My 2 retreivers lived to be 12 and 13 years old... About average for a retreiver...

As a human do you not drink beer, dabble in a little something something or eat food that is bad for you... Why should a dogs life be a punishment if most of us endulge ourselves just the same.

Quality of life is part of the equation as is quantity

all that being said they are trained not to take food that is not offered to them..

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1