Tim Graham Is Destroying A Jacksonville Employee on Twitter

BuffaloRush

I follow Tim Graham on Twitter and my timeline is exploding.  Apparently, there is someone who works for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the finance department that went on Twitter and called out everyone who predicted a Jags loss.  Anyway he saw Tim Graham's tweet about #Douggernaut and made a Bills related insult - something like "Bitter Bills fan?  I get it, it's cold" and then said something like "If we lose in the Super Bowl, I'll give you a call (times four)"  

Anyway, Tim went off on this fool.  This is savage:

Edited by BuffaloRush

Tim Graham acts like a thin-skinned hypocrite and child on his personal Twitter.  It's gross to see a grown man be so miserable.

Unsubscribe.

PS: He's also not funny at all.  He's an unprofessional jackal who can dish it out but not take it.  

Edited by jmc12290
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Tim Graham acts like a thin-skinned hypocrite and child on his personal Twitter.  It's gross to see a grown man be so miserable.

Unsubscribe.

I agree, he does at times - but he's someone I wouldn't want to call out.  You see why

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

I agree, he does at times - but he's someone I wouldn't want to call out.  You see why

Because he'll simultaneously act like a  scorned 15 year old girl and miserable middle-aged man at the same time?

Tim Graham is Tim Graham's biggest enemy, and everytime he does a spat like this, he looks worse than his target.  He's the one who has to live with his reputation.  I would rather call him out and have him (unfunnily) roast me on Twitter than have to wake up as him.  And that's the God's honest truth.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Because he'll simultaneously act like a  scorned 15 year old girl and miserable middle-aged man at the same time?

Tim Graham is Tim Graham's biggest enemy, and everytime he does a spat like this, he looks worse than his target.  He's the one who has to live with his reputation.  I would rather call him out and have him (unfunnily) roast me on Twitter than have to wake up as him.  And that's the God's honest truth.

I don't know about that - it seems that others regard him as a very good journalist - not about what a jerk he is on Twitter.  I haven't heard anything negative, outside of Twitter that is.  

Timmy took his ball and ran home to mommy.  Timmy doesn't like when people disagree with him.  Timmy likes when people agree with him.  Timmy - as Tom Petty said - don't come around here no more.

Good.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I don't know about that - it seems that others regard him as a very good journalist - not about what a jerk he is on Twitter.  I haven't heard anything negative, outside of Twitter that is.  

You can be a good journalist without being a prick at the same time.  Tim and his fans seems to think you can't have one without the other.

TG is a good journalist. He likes to start crap up on twitter. I am a fan of his writing but not his twitter account, which is why I don't follow him on twitter. Twitter fights like this get him attention, which I suspect he welcomes. Also, people who work in the FO of teams, as well as people who put themselves out to the public as religious should probably do a better job of representing their brand and their religion. It was ill-advised for that guy to start taking classless shots at the Bills franchise as a way to piss off a reporter who is admittedly not a fan of the team.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1