I'll be first to ask: Would you fire Mike Tomlin?

Ennjay

There are a lot of things that go into coaching.   I think Tomlin has a lot of them.   He certainly seems to have the respect of his players.  They'll follow him anywhere. 

But I've always thought he as a lousy sideline coach.   Showed it again today.  The onside kick was clearly the wrong call.   And when he got to the five he should have kicked the field goal. 

Tomlin is a good coach in regard to holding the ship together.   Until this year.  He has cracked. His bull **** with speaking out against Villeneuva was cowardly. Tomlin needs to get his face slapped so hard for that it knocks the black off his ass.

I digress on that specifically but that's when I knew they'd never succeed as much as they should with the talent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Tomlin is a good coach in regard to holding the ship together.   Until this year.  He has cracked. His bull **** with speaking out against Villeneuva was cowardly. Tomlin needs to get his face slapped so hard for that it knocks the black off his ass.

I digress on that specifically but that's when I knew they'd never succeed as much as they should with the talent.

They win is spite of him.

BTW - Edit is a tool that should be used sometimes.

I see we have a difference of opinions on this topic.

BTW, personally I'm not sure what I'd do.  Like I said, he's not bad -- but he makes you wonder.  I thought it would be a decent discussion topic.

Edited by Ennjay

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He never spoke out against Villenueva, you buffoon, and I dare you to prove otherwise.