GDT: Saints at Vikings

48 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Real talk- why was 52 short zone instead of a safety as center fielder for a freak play like this?

And why is 26 covering the short out at 10 yard when even that gives them nothing.  

A more standard quarters defense covering 4 across would have been way more appropriate.  That seems like a very bad defensive call knowing the game situation.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That was the Saints version of the Music City Miracle

I disagree, the Saints just screwed up and it cost them. They werent screwed by the Refs or a review. Had he stepped on the white of the sideline while going to the end zone or a knee grazed the ground after a saints player tried talking him, I would say it's similar. This was just a blown play by the defence allowing the Vikes to win it.

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I disagree, the Saints just screwed up and it cost them. They werent screwed by the Refs or a review. Had he stepped on the white of the sideline while going to the end zone or a knee grazed the ground after a saints player tried talking him, I would say it's similar. This was just a blown play by the defence allowing the Vikes to win it.

The Bills also blew it by losing Kick Off coverage lane discipline to allow the TD.