26CornerBlitz

Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

1 minute ago, Woodman19 said:

Anyone seen one of Dunkirks personality tonight?

I think it’s funny that he wanted credit for predicting Dennison to get fired. I think that like 80% of us were predicting that.

Just now, Woodman19 said:

Anyone seen one of Dunkirks personality tonight?

He is staking out the property that his investment group purchased to help figure out parking spaces for game days.

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t like the way McDermott is on actual game days with in game decisions, clock management and even some personnel decisions...but man I like this coach. This team is ready to play from during the week prep. We have good game plans. The guys play hard. 

Really weird.    It sounds like you just descirbed Dick Jauron word for word.    Odd.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think it’s funny that he wanted credit for predicting Dennison to get fired. I think that like 80% of us were predicting that.

Anyone who watched McDermott's year end press conference could predict Dennison was gone, and many of us did (including me). He made it pretty clear that Dennison wouldn't be coming back. 

What i I think is funnier is that DD wants credit for predicting the Kyle Williams play because he said, specifically, that there would be a Joe Webb trick play, and clearly they are the same thing...

oh, and that he wants credit for predicting the Dareus and Benjamin trades, as well as Peterman starting even though all 3 of those things happened before he ever even created his account at Two Bills Drive. lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Anyone who watched McDermott's year end press conference could predict Dennison was gone, and many of us did (including me). He made it pretty clear that Dennison wouldn't be coming back. 

What i I think is funnier is that DD wants credit for predicting the Kyle Williams play because he said, specifically, that there would be a Joe Webb trick play, and clearly they are the same thing...

oh, and that he wants credit for predicting the Dareus and Benjamin trades, as well as Peterman starting even though all 3 of those things happened before he ever even created his account at Two Bills Drive. lol 

I called him out for all of those and he of course didn't respond.   Total fraud!

8 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Really weird.    It sounds like you just descirbed Dick Jauron word for word.    Odd.

Nah. This guy is a good coach. He just needs to learn a little bit about in game decision making. He will get there.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I called him out for all of those and he of course didn't respond.   Total fraud!

Oh, I have too. I even went back and dug up his posts on all the stuff he claimed he predicted (he told me to "check the record", so I did...lol) and posted them in a response to him, thinking maybe it would get him to stop the nonsense and like you said, he just totally ignored them and went on claiming the same crap. 

If McDermott offered Mike McCoy the OC position last off season, and McCoy turned it down, I don't blame McDermott for passing McCoy up this go around.  Why go with someone who snubbed you when you have your pick of potentially better candidates.  McD has his choice of potential OC's to choose from, who he possibly feels may be better suited for the position.

14 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

lol....stop it.....they both do clap a lot but it stops there.

Jaurons ceiling was 7-9.

"The process" is by definition an unlimited celling as they have proven now without a doubt they will make changes pretty fast when they identify a problem. So I will withhold judgement on game day management mistakes now until I see if McDerma improves over the off season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

lol....stop it.....they both do clap a lot but it stops there.

Jaurons ceiling was 7-9.

"The process" is by definition an unlimited celling as they have proven now without a doubt they will make changes pretty fast when they identify a problem. So I will withhold judgement on game day management mistakes now until I see if McDerma improves over the off season.

I'm sure I am in the minority, but I don't think Jauron was awful. Rolling out players like Keith Ellison, Ko Simpson,  Anthony Thomas, Coy Wire, JP Losman, Robert Royals, Tutan Reyes, etc... with marquee FA signings of a washed-up Peerless Price and somehow managing to finish 7-9. I think it is his teams that cause me to think one could do worse than Doug Whaley as GM.

• Like 1

Sounds like his diva wife didn't think there were nice enough shopping malls in buffalo. I don't want to hear this guy's name brought up ever again. He just got fired twice in less than a year and he thinks he's too good for us? Lol bye Felicia!

1 hour ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

I'm thinking it's Bevell

Oh no----1st & goal from the 1 yard line & we can pass again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Oh no----1st & goal from the 1 yard line & we can pass again.

Sadly though, losing to the Patriots at the last second because of a poor play call is still an improvement for how we did this year :death:

Edited by Reader
fixing sentence

33 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

What the heck is everyone's fascination with Bevell?

I really hope he's not the guy.

I would assume it’s people that are fans of Mayfield and hope to see a similar system installed here.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

That's fine I wasn't feeling MCoy anyway.

Maybe McD will guve up on him since it's the second time he's turned us down.

True story. I wanted to give him a fair shake, and I did. He has now been wrong many more times than he was right.

Even some of the things he was "right" on were cryptic or probable anyway (kyle play, rico fired)

The jig is up.

Haven't paid attention to the details. What's he been wrong on?

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Sounds like his diva wife didn't think there were nice enough shopping malls in buffalo. I don't want to hear this guy's name brought up ever again. He just got fired twice in less than a year and he thinks he's too good for us? Lol bye Felicia!

In all fairness, Detroit has better shopping malls. Lol diva wife. Diva post my dude.