OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which team will TT be choking on? It won’t be Buffalo.

the guys that bag on tyrod relentlessly have a hard time with blaming anyone but him. so even though we all know taylor hasn't done enough and wont be back, the minute somebody blames the OC for anything it must mean that individual wants taylor back.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

So we're going to have to hire an OC who is going to be completely okay with not being able to assemble his own staff?  What solid OC candidate would want that?

If i remember right Juan was hired before Dennison was after McD got hired 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jmc12290 said:

That's true.  But he had Tyrod Taylor at QB, no decent WR's, and a new offensive scheme.  The run game was still 6th in the NFL.  

Folks are out here acting crazy.  

The OL & QB were part of the previous, more successful offenses! The season before we were so strapped for WRs that we hired Percy Harvin out of retirement for $2M. Dennison performed horribly and absolutely deserved to be fired.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which team will TT be choking on? It won’t be Buffalo.

I hope you're right, and I believe in McD.  But I was hoping he was launched last year and we had to suffer AGAIN.

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

But what do you mean? Are you saying poor job performance in every statistical category isn't fireable? :wallbash:

6th rushing attack in the NFL with one of the worst QB's in the league.  Poor in every category?  What?

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

the guys that bag on tyrod relentlessly have a hard time with blaming anyone but him. so even though we all know taylor hasn't done enough and wont be back, the minute somebody blames the OC for anything it must mean that individual wants taylor back.

Tyrod is the reason why my internet buffers in thunderstorms.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The OL & QB were part of the previous, more successful offenses! The season before we were so strapped for WRs that we hired Percy Harvin out of retirement for $2M. Dennison performed horribly and absolutely deserved to be fired.

theres nothing you can say to the guy that's gonna make a difference.... no amount of sense is gonna do it.

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

not that i disagree, but didnt the Colts just deny another team talking to Chud about OC/HC job?..I could be wrong but I thought it was him

This year? I didn’t see that... though they did a few years ago when he was QB coach (before Pep was fired). If they did (and I have no inside info here) sometimes teams do that at the request of the coach if it’s a team they aren’t interested in and don’t want to burn bridges by turning down an interview. Fwiw. 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

A year older, a year worse.  Worse OL coach he got forced on him.  

I get it.  We're gonna be top 10 in points scored and yards next year with Mike McCoy and Castillo.  He's done that exactly once in his career with Peyton Manning.  We are basically that team.

28 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

How was he not scapegoated?

Thanks.

What did you like about his offense? That the passing game got worse? How about the running game regressing? Did you like the development of the rookie QB? Did you like the regression of the red zone offense? What about the increase in turnovers? What about the way that his highly drafted receiver performed? You must have liked the halftime adjustments then? Specifically what about his offense did you like?  What was he scapegoated for?

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Neither were good enough and the Bills are trying to move on from both.

Just now, jmc12290 said:

A year older, a year worse.  Worse OL coach he got forced on him.  

I get it.  We're gonna be top 10 in points scored and yards next year with Mike McCoy and Castillo.  He's done that exactly once in his career with Peyton Manning.  We are basically that team.

By all means, let's keep the LB to teach our rookie how to play QB! Dude had to go! Get over it. Tyrod isn't the only thing wrong with the 2017 Buffalo Bills.