Most hated teams

Ice bowl 67

I hate quite a few teams.  IN order:

1. Cowboys - Grew up in Dallas as a huge fan in the Tom Landry era.  My dad sold printing to them and got in in 1960 and was tight with the FO guys. got us a job selling programs at the games.  Probably went to 100 games including playoffs.  Then you know who came along in 1989 and ruined it.  So I now hate them and root against them unless it will help Bills.

2. Patsies** - Those slimy cheating SOBs.  

3. Pittsburgh Steelers - While a Cowboy fan I lost 2 SBs to them.  Then in 2005 I was on the Seattle Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline.  We went to SB XL and they beat us again.  That's 3.

4. Green Bay Packers - Jerry Kramer jumps offsides and it's not called so we lose the Ice Bowl to them.  Hated them ever since.

5. Titans - They moved out of Houston and you know the rest.

6. Jacksonville - We lost the last 2 playoff games we've played against them.

7. I root against teams that moved unless it helps the Bills.

Saints would probably be second just because they're good and I like Drew Brees.  He's the best IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

I hate the Patriots , Cowboys , Bengals ( not anymore ) , the Seahawks 

I like the Browns , Steelers , Eagles , Now I like the Bengals 

My top 3 teams are the Broncos , Packers , 49's 

Bills my numbers 1 team 

The rest of the NFL teams I could care less unless they help the Bills that one time or so 

The teams I really dislike are:

- Patriots (obvious);

- Jets (obvious);

- Eagles (not really sure why.... never liked them.... through TO to the "Dream team" to Chip Kelly and even now);

- Cowboys (hate that they get publicity no matter how terrible they are)

- Colts (disliked a LOT of players on that Dungy team and it has just stuck since)

Other than the Bills teams I like:

- Saints (Drew Brees is my favourite non-Bill in the NFL)

- Falcons (love Matt Ryan too and just like how they build this team)

- Ravens & Steelers (as close as I get to liking other AFC teams because they play great, hard nosed, old school football games against each other and over the past decade and a bit have been the two AFC teams I have ended up rooting for to beat the Pats in the post-season)

Hate the Patriots, it will take a long time for that to go away, even after Brady is gone. Miami was #1 but now they are so irrelevant I don't think they really matter at all. I don't think I have hated a franchise more in sports than the Pats. No dynasty has ever perpetuated as long as this Patriots team. The Islanders in the early 80s, the Steelers of the late 70s, the Cowboys of the 90s were all "evil" empires but 5-7 years was the absolute most they lasted. This Patriots juggernaut has been defying all the logic of sport in the past 17 years!!

I actually don't really like any teams other than the Bills though as a kid I loved the Houston Oilers back in the Bum Phillips / Earl Campbell days. loved the jersey as well. 

49 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Hate the Patriots, it will take a long time for that to go away, even after Brady is gone. Miami was #1 but now they are so irrelevant I don't think they really matter at all. I don't think I have hated a franchise more in sports than the Pats. No dynasty has ever perpetuated as long as this Patriots team. The Islanders in the early 80s, the Steelers of the late 70s, the Cowboys of the 90s were all "evil" empires but 5-7 years was the absolute most they lasted. This Patriots juggernaut has been defying all the logic of sport in the past 17 years!!

I actually don't really like any teams other than the Bills though as a kid I loved the Houston Oilers back in the Bum Phillips / Earl Campbell days. loved the jersey as well. 

One of my favorite RB ever along with B. Sanders ( and Thurman of course..)....the guy was a truck......hard to bring down....

On 1/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Manther said:

Hate the Pattsies......it sounds like more of a pet name and term of endearment.

Definitely not used as a form of endearment. More along the lines of disdain. If i were to use it as a pet name for them, I would be referencing them as the rabid dog that needs to be put down.  

When I was very young I liked the Bengals only because I liked tigers. I didn't know a thing about football but had a poster of Ken Anderson in the old Bengals uniform hanging in my room.

In high school while playing in the marching band I decided to learn about football as long as I had to freeze by butt off at the games... and that's when I picked the closest pro team to Elmira: the Buffalo Bills! I still liked the Bengals and also started following the Browns a bit because my uncle and several of my friends adopted them after Ernie Davis was on their team (although he never actually played). 

Teams I do not like, in order of intensity (most to least):

*Patriettes

Cowboys

Dolphins

Giants

Jets

Steelers

I am indifferent to all other teams, unless they happen to have a player or coach I particularly like or dislike. Mostly I just pull for anyone playing the *Patriettes. 

I grew up in Erie, PA which is close to Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Cleveland.  So I'm also a Steelers fan and have a bit of a soft spot for the Brownies.  Also a fan of the Packers because I see similarities between a place like Green Bay and my hometown of Erie.

Teams I hate are the Patriots, obviously.  Dallas can suck a big fat one too.  The only time I would root for Dallas is if they played New England.  Also a hater of the Ravens, there's the Steeler rivalry and how that franchise shat on Cleveland.

My opinion of the Redskins has changed over time.  I used to hate them over that Super Bowl loss.  Then the SJW snowflakes started crying about the name but the Redskins franchise has been one of the few organizations with the cojones to stand up to the Political Correctness Gestapo.

10 hours ago, BigPappy said:

Definitely not used as a form of endearment. More along the lines of disdain. If i were to use it as a pet name for them, I would be referencing them as the rabid dog that needs to be put down.  

Makes sense.  You must like dogs, your avatar is a dog too!