Which famous ugly woman do you actually like?

njbuff

5 hours ago, simool said:

maxresdefault.jpg

As long as I could stick a sock in her mouth, I would:

MV5BMTI3MTQ3NDI4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQy

I might be stealing this line from someone(gringo star?) But Ann Coulter looks like a republican in drag.

I have no idea who Chelsea Perretti is, but she qualifies as ugly IMO.  What the hell?  Sure why not?  Especially after a few shots.  NFW to Coulter though.  I imagine a Lola situation once you got down there

Edited by Pete

5 hours ago, Pete said:

I might be stealing this line from someone(gringo star?) But Ann Coulter looks like a republican in drag.

I have no idea who Chelsea Perretti is, but she qualifies as ugly IMO.  What the hell?  Sure why not?  Especially after a few shots.  NFW to Coulter though.  I imagine a Lola situation once you got down there

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who said that about Coulter.  As much as I hate her as a person, I have to admit I find her kind of attractive.

One of the originals for me:

pj.jpg.bbdcdba27ec6b148d76d5f119c89f0c6.jpg

Edited by Cugalabanza

32 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who said that about Coulter.  As much as I hate her as a person, I have to admit I find her kind of attractive.

One of the originals for me:

pj.jpg.bbdcdba27ec6b148d76d5f119c89f0c6.jpg

How can you not absolutely love/adore/idolize ANYONE named PJ????:D

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I don’t get it...

I went back to double check.  In the top photo, your definition of Not Hot,  I believe she is not wearing any make up.  In the bottom photo, Hot,  she is obviously made up.

I always thought she was hot especially her eyes.  I watched her in "The Deuce" and sometimes she was and sometime she wasn't.  But she wasn't suppose to look good in a lot of scenes.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I went back to double check.  In the top photo, your definition of Not Hot,  I believe she is not wearing any make up.  In the bottom photo, Hot,  she is obviously made up.

I always thought she was hot especially her eyes.  I watched her in "The Deuce" and sometimes she was and sometime she wasn't.  But she wasn't suppose to look good in a lot of scenes.

The Maggie Gillenhall Hot Not Hot pictures were from me.  

FWIW 

20 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Oh, gotcha.  Make-up or not, I have always thought MG was kind of weird looking.  Not ugly by any means, but bizarre.  Like I said in a previous post, her smile reminds me of the joker in Batman.  I do think she has a decent body though.  

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Maggie Gillenhall Hot Not Hot pictures were from me.  

FWIW 

DUH!    I was scrolling back sometime after I decided to comment, and I guess I did not go back far enough.  No wonder I confused  Hammersticks.

Surprised both of you could respond so fast.