Are you going to watch the rest of the playoffs?

Another Fan

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

The amount of people here admitting they don't watch games besides the Bills and aren't watching the rest of the playoffs is starting to make things very clear with regards to some of the hot takes.

Bunch of stat glancing going on, huh...<_<

Came here to say this, but you beat me to it. It probably explains why some people think Tyrod is a good QB. ?

Honestly, watching these good teams execute at a high level, then watching the Bills play, it's like driving a Yugo vs. driving a Bugatti Veyron. ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2018 at 7:43 PM, Another Fan said:

None of these matchups interest me in the least.  If it comes down to Jags vs Patriots it will be like that South Park episode turd (Belichick) versus douche (Marrone).

By default will root for the Titans.  Maybe the Hallmark channel will have some good movies on to take my mind off football the next couple Sundays. :P

Yep i am. 

If Cheaters are in SB, first time ever I won't watch it - will tape and watch only if they lose.  Bad experiences at SB parties last two cheater victories.   Last year ended up in a room by myself at end of game - people were seriously concerned if I was going to be OK :(