Tyrod deserves a huge THANK YOU!

Punt75

11 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I think Tyrod did his best and is a good, not great QB.

Based on the ESPN QBR ranking he's 17th.  Not great but not bad, ranking higher than Cousins, Goff, Winston, Newton, Carr.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

These stats  are bad.  no amount of perfume will make them smell better 

QBR 27.2 

RAT 44.2 

17/37  45% comp

Missed two open guys on two different plays for TD's 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I appreciate that he takes care of the ball, but a conservative offense isn't going to advance us to the Superbowl. I kind of wish we could keep him for cheap while bringing in a young guy or two to see if they have "it", but he'll probably demand more money than we want to give someone like that. Thanks for not turning the ball over much, Tyrod. Also, thank you for being a class act even if us fans were !@#$s to you. 

12 hours ago, Success said:

I hate that some deride him.

He is a tough dude and gave his all today.  He may not be the guy going forward, but we didn’t lose because of him today.  He has only ever worked hard and given his all.

LMFAO we didn't lose because of Tyrod!?

Enclosed is an Amazon voucher for the book Football for dummies read it.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Success said:

I hate that some deride him.

He is a tough dude and gave his all today.  He may not be the guy going forward, but we didn’t lose because of him today.  He has only ever worked hard and given his all.

Your right, the def giving up 10 points is why they lost....

Zero animosity from me towards Tyrod. As a human being and a professional, absolutely everything that you'd want as a face of the franchise.

Like many others before him, his relative failure hasn't been for the lack of trying. While never being his biggest fan, I do wish that he hadn't got caught up in contractual politicing at the end of 2016. To come back for this season after his treatment at the hands of the powers that be during that period earned my respect. Lesser men would've walked out of the door, perhaps rightfully so.

I believe his time in Buffalo should be at an end and the Bills should move on to a new chapter. I still believe that Tyrod is at least a decent backup option and probably within the best 32 options in the game. I hope that he finds a starting gig somewhere with a coach that'll adapt to what is a unique, if limited, skill set.

Just now, nedboy7 said:

You are allowed to have dumb logic. It’s america. And it’s rampant. Go buy a dalton jersey then you genious. 

Really if Dalton doesn't complete an unlikely, 4th and 12 the Bills dont get in.

Do I get to thank Taylor for putting up 3 points yesterday too?

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

No he doesn't. 

Andy Dalton deserves a thank you. That's about it. 

FTFY

No he doesn’t what? 

Deserve some respect and thanks? 

I’m afraid it’s you who doesn’t. 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Really if Dalton doesn't complete an unlikely, 4th and 12 the Bills dont get in.

Do I get to thank Taylor for putting up 3 points yesterday too?

Its about showing respect to someone who bled for your team and your city. It has nothing to do with defending his play yesterday.  You should become a bengals fan. And move there. 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

No he doesn’t what? 

Deserve some respect and thanks? 

I’m afraid it’s you who doesn’t. 

Should I also thank Ej Manuel, JP Losman, Rob Johnson.

They too gave their all and cared.

In fact the several times I met JP Losman out, he was a fantastic dude.

Thanks JP Losman.

Tyrod is a good guy with a great work ethic who's effort never matched his talent.   He had a chance to cement himself in the roll, but failed.  I wish him nothing but the best wherever he needs up next season.

Everyone wanted to point to the Peterman game as a potential reason why we may have missed the playoffs. 

Yet, in the playoffs, on the biggest stage, where, Bortles was basically handing us the game, and Tyrod proved yet again why he's not a starting QB in this league.

Tyrod can be a fantastic back up who can come in and keep your team above water for a couple of games, but you absolutely can not count on him for a 16 game season, and clearly can't be trusted to win you a playoff game.

A game where the D held the opponent to 10 points and the opposing QB to under 100 passing yards on the road, and Tyrod could only put up three points.

Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod is Tyrod.

This was my mantra when watching games and hoping he would somehow pull us through on his arm. I would calm down, sit on the floor, and chant as I remembered...