Do we win the game with a 100% healthy Shady

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

McCoy still didn't have a bad game but you can't tell me he was at 100%.  He's a gamer and is gonna play.

Would a more explosive McCoy have led to less reliance on Tyrod and possibly a W?

Nope TT needed to make plays with arm today and didnt. 

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

McCoy still didn't have a bad game but you can't tell me he was at 100%.  He's a gamer and is gonna play.

Would a more explosive McCoy have led to less reliance on Tyrod and possibly a W?

Shady balled.  Tyrod had his chance and missed some big throws.  

Shady was over 100 all purpose yards, it was TT who lost the game by not being a good QB. TT isn't even an average QB, he is flat out bad. How can we have a QB starting for the team when he couldn't throw a deep ball to save his life? He misses more than he connects, and he misses BADLY. Only team in the NFL this season to not have a pass play over 50 yards...stat they gave during the broadcast is very telling. Let TT go to the Jets or the Cardinals, his days are over in Buffalo...I hope

Edited by PaulieYayo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Because that is how all the really good teams approach their QBs in playoff games. 

I'm sure in New England, Bill is constantly trying to figure out how to not put Brady in position to make plays. 

Or in Pittsburgh, they really game plan to make sure they limit just how much is put on Roethlisberger's shoulders. 

Green Bay's coaches are keenly aware of the perils of relying on Aaron Rodgers in key moments of the game, and try to stay away from that. 

I am so glad I don't have to watch 5 take another snap in a Bills uniform. 

17 hours ago, K-9 said:

I doubt it. TT wasn’t up to the task today, regardless.

Agreed.  TT needed to be better, he just isn't good enough.  Good year, good try.  Hopefully the process continues to put us in better and better positions to succeed as we progress thru the years.  I think they will!

Go Bills!

15 hours ago, zevo said:

What am I looking at here

5a52c9f75a6f3_DS-tW3PW0AEQvRH.jpglarge.thumb.jpg.39e30b545487c3ae2f9f9c4d764fb5b2.jpg

I believe what you are looking at here is an oversized TT in a circle or bubble that still can't move the ball.

• Haha (+1) 1

McCoy did a video-game-like spin move at full speed. Pretty sure he was at or near 100%.

6 minutes ago, Manther said:

Agreed.  TT needed to be better, he just isn't good enough.  Good year, good try.  Hopefully the process continues to put us in better and better positions to succeed as we progress thru the years.  I think they will!

Go Bills!

5a52c9f75a6f3_DS-tW3PW0AEQvRH.jpglarge.thumb.jpg.39e30b545487c3ae2f9f9c4d764fb5b2.jpg

I believe what you are looking at here is an oversized TT in a circle or bubble that still can't move the ball.

Classic Tyrod. Even when he's 25 feet tall he can't see the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Manther said:

Go Bills!

I see a guy wide open at the 50.     Too bad Taylor didn't 

19 hours ago, Another Fan said:

The problem was Taylor...