Pick one to stay, TT or Dennison.

Roundybout

Who stays and who goes to the pit of misery (dilly dilly)  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who stays?

• Keep TT. Dennison to the Pit of Misery!
    • Keep Dennison. TT to the Pit of Misery!
    • Popular Request! Can 'Em Both!

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

As usual. I guess we'll have to see how Dennison does with a real QB.

Don’t misunderstand, I am not a Dennison fan.  However, my guess is that the Bills organization will keep the FO and coaching staff stable this offseason.  I anticipate some pretty significant roster moves.  This will be a very different looking team next season.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

As usual. I guess we'll have to see how Dennison does with a real QB.

In all his time as a coach I think Dennison has one, maybe two seasons that are even boarderline impressive and 6 or 7 that are mediocre to bad.   Maybe if they bring Roman back I could see them keeping Taylor.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see a new coordinator and a new QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

If i had to keep one it is Dennison 

i know the system works in the NFL really well. Think his playcalling changes with a different QB

Without getting into a 400 post debate I'd have to simply say you clearly haven't looked at Dennison's track record.  It's awful. 

1 hour ago, sullim4 said:

I truly do not understand why Dennison is hated so much.  TT was essentially the same guy under Roman and Lynn.  I don't agree with the love of Tolbert but is that Dennison or McD's fault?

The OC and DC are always the scapegoats with fanbases.  I can't remember the last time we weren't trying to run either our OC or DC out of town.

The day before the season started?

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Without getting into a 400 post debate I'd have to simply say you clearly haven't looked at Dennison's track record.  It's awful. 

I had to chose 1. 

TT isnt that guy. 

Dennsions system (Shanny’s) or any WCO works. Some of the best offenses run this offense. Not sure if Dennison can call the system (bit cant make my call to pick one to move on wh n TT is the QB)

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I had to chose 1. 

TT isnt that guy. 

Dennsions system (Shanny’s) or any WCO works. Some of the best offenses run this offense. Not sure if Dennison can call the system (bit cant make my call to pick one to move on wh n TT is the QB)

It actually isn't an either or, you can pick both.  You can pick any which one you want regardless.  I'm not defending Taylor to anyone here. Clearly something has to get better.  I don't think they set out to make the offense better last offseason and it showed.  Hopefully it's a priority this year.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

It actually isn't an either or, you can pick both.  You can pick any which one you want regardless.  I'm not defending Taylor to anyone here. Clearly something has to get better.  I don't think they set out to make the offense better last offseason and it showed.  Hopefully it's a priority this year.

The title was pick one. Then the OP added the third for a cop out. 

Because the east answer is can both

Without question TT.  F that idiot Dennison.  

We are going to add a QB via FA, Trade, or Draft...so keep TT to either keep the seat warm to develop the rookie or back up the guy we get in FA/Trade.  But Dennison should never call a game again.  He is a complete idiot and absolutely do not want his hand on this offense next year.  

1 minute ago, BillsFan3434 said:

Romo was straight calling out Taylor for not being able to read a defense during the game.  Any other decent quarterback would have been able to read the defense and put up 10 points on the Jags.  We needed 11 to win the game.

He has done it to TT everygame he did with the Bills

44 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

In all his time as a coach I think Dennison has one, maybe two seasons that are even boarderline impressive and 6 or 7 that are mediocre to bad.   Maybe if they bring Roman back I could see them keeping Taylor.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see a new coordinator and a new QB.

Roman is not coming back to Buffalo after he was exited ina less than kind manner by the prior regime.

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

Pick nuclear blast or asteroid strike? Either way, we’re screwed.

The West coast offense that Dennison runs is not a fit for Taylor. I'm not a big fan of Alex Smith but if we had him today we win this game. I would like to see what Dennison can do with a QB that fits the system he runs. 

After today I have no doubt Taylor is gone, he is the exact opposite of the type of QB that you would want to run this offense. Dennison had enough good plays called today where players were open to make plays but Taylor failed to get them the football. With a good passing QB we win today, Dennison is running a unorthodox offense with Taylor at QB. Any OC that Taylor plays for will have to scrape the system that they are using and make one up that fits Taylor. 

Dennison and McD will find and draft a QB that fits this system. Thank god Taylor is gone.

2 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I truly do not understand why Dennison is hated so much.  TT was essentially the same guy under Roman and Lynn.  I don't agree with the love of Tolbert but is that Dennison or McD's fault?

The OC and DC are always the scapegoats with fanbases.  I can't remember the last time we weren't trying to run either our OC or DC out of town.

B/c we scored points under the prior OCs and we don't with this one.  And we don't play to the strengths of our QB.  Not that I advocate keeping the QB, but if he's going to be here there is no sense in trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.