1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Kc’s first

2 seconds 

Tyrod

and Glenn

for Luck 

Ballard farts into the phone and hangs up laughing uncontrollably 

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How would Goff have done with a hobbled Benjamin, Thompson signed off the street, and Zay "Drop Zone" Jones to throw to?

This whole false narrative that Tyrod never has anyone to throw to has got to stop. It’s an excuse constantly made for his inability to actually use the players he has around him. 

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This whole false narrative that Tyrod never has anyone to throw to has got to stop. It’s an excuse constantly made for his inability to actually use the players he has around him. 

I didn't say it was the only reason .

Are you saying a squad of Benjamin, Thompson and Drop Zone is as good as Watkins, Woods, and Kupp and has ZERO impact on a QB's effectiveness?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Are you saying a squad of Benjamin, Thompson and Drop Zone is as good as Watkins, Woods, and Kupp and has ZERO impact on a QB's effectiveness?

Don’t put words in my mouth.

What I’m saying is that for 3 years Tyrod has had weapons to throw to and the results have been the same every year. We have one of the worst passing attacks in the league and that is largely because Tyrod is a limited passer. Some of you love to constantly talk about Tyrod’s lack of receivers and for certain periods that was true but for the large part of his time here he did have guys to throw to, he’s just not very good at it. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Ballard farts into the phone and hangs up laughing uncontrollably 

At one time we had Watkins, Woods, Hogan Goodwin and Clay. Not to mention the running game and now KB, Mathews, Deonte Thompson

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If you are the Colts you at least consider 2 firsts and Cordy Glenn for Luck? I guess it depends on how you feel about Brissett. 

MrEps, my good friend... you are spot on per usual. If there’s any legitimacy to the speculation that Luck can be had, this must be priority one.

Now YE OLE is just spit balling here, but envision a scenario where Mike McCoy is calling plays and designing a system with Luck under center in Buffalo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Chiefs fan here.

Sorry about your loss. 

I've always been a fan of drafting QB until you hit on one. I hate retreads and other teams backups. It's been tough 25 years, for that reason, as a Chiefs fan. Looking at your roster and your season, I think you guys are in a win now mode. I'd trade a 2nd for Smith and trade up for a QB if your team likes one of them. Let your QB and Peterman, who I liked in the draft, sit for a year like Mahomes did. 

I think your roster, overall, is probably better shape than the Chiefs going forward. 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Wait... didnt he have Watkins, Woods, Goodman, Clay and Shady last year? Howd that work out for him?

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If you are the Colts you at least consider 2 firsts and Cordy Glenn for Luck? I guess it depends on how you feel about Brissett. 

1. We don't know if Luck's shoulder will be fully recovered. Or even 80% recovered. "Treatment in Europe" are three words you generally don't want to hear.

2. It depends on how they feel about Brissett, but it also depends on who they might want to draft. They have the third overall pick, so they really can't do worse than Rosen-Darnold-Mayfield.

Even with those things in mind ... after a physical and maybe a throwing session confirms that Luck is on the road to being a reasonable facsimile of his former self, I'd do it. I think it would be more like one of our 1st rounders + our 2nd rounder.  But no way anyone in the Colts' situation is taking Glenn's contract now.

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Top 7 in s scoring until Lynn benched him for the last game.

Wait... you think Tyrod's 3000 yds and 17 tds did that? Do some math as to his contributions towards what 7th best means.

PS Ranked 32nd in passing attempts, 30th in yards and 27th in TDs thrown...  pretty solid comtribution there! The ranking came from the running game.

Edited by aceman_16

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Wait... you think Tyrod's 3000 yds and 17 tds did that? Do some math as to his contributions towards what 7th best means.

PS Ranked 32nd in passing attempts, 30th in yards and 27th in TDs thrown...  pretty solid comtribution there! The ranking came from the running game.

Points is points.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Points is points.

But you were implying that Tyrod's game was the main contributer with the Offense's production. When in fact, Tyrod was a pathetic part of last year's offense and he personally ranked at the bottom of the basement in the passing game. So no.... "points are not points" and stop twisting Tyrod as a starter with a passing offensive weapon.

15 hours ago, Bills365 said:

Aj mccaron? He finds out if hes a ufa in early february. Dont know much about him. But he could possibly be a young free agent qb nexr month.

If the Bills wanted to save their picks & get a QB that will go to a team with upside & give a good contract i would go with McCarran !

Every time he has been on the field he has done good things not to mention he came from a NFL coach & scheme while in college & alls the guy ever did was win while in college !! 

I think given a real chance this guy could do exactly what Garropollo is doing !! WIN in a Bills uni !! 

But i know   "He's not a prototypical NFL QB"