I hate having such a ****ty offense.

Klaista2k

6 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I know Defense wins championships but I'm just sick of having such a **** offense  QB

The top offseason priority has to be all about fixing the offense. (New QB, new OC, better receivers, etc) 

Fixed that for you

But the D should have played better Tyrod got us 3 points in this big game, whats the problem with the QB of course it was the Ds fault for giving up 10 in a big road game. One TD by our QB is a little too much to ask for IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

I hear ya....is the defense of TT that the D should of pitched a shutout and scored on D.

Exactly man. All year the D has carried this team how dare fans want a QB to score more then a FG in a big game.

Tyrod got outplay by Blake freaking Bortles, SMH

Edited by xRUSHx

Im  telling you the first thing that need to happen is to ship McCoy out of town.  I am so tired of seeing that lightweight dancing around at the line of scrimmage and running 9 yards to get 2. This is professional football for god sakes send his ass to Arena Football

8 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Dude do you not know what the point of a message board is? !@#$ off. 

Is it to let fans start entirely new threads for them to air out their thoughts that could fit in any of the other 10 similar discussions ongoing?

1 minute ago, PIP said:

Im  telling you the first thing that need to happen is to ship McCoy out of town.  I am so tired of seeing that lightweight dancing around at the line of scrimmage and running 9 yards to get 2. This is professional football for god sakes send his ass to Arena Football

Dumbest take of 2018.     

I have been saying for a couple years now that Tyrod can take you so far but he can't win you a playoff game.  

Today we saw, literally, the playoff game he can't win.

If you find yourself today with a taste for more, for a continued existence in the playoff, for a shot at upsetting the NE in Foxboro...you must find a QB who is better than Tyrod.

The team knows all this and they are going to shake up the QB position this off-season. 

You can bank on that.

The future looks bright from where I am sitting right now.

27 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Apparently, a crappy O is a part of McD's process...........otherwise he wouldn't have stuck with it for 18 games.

Taylor is garbage.  What else did you expect McD to do?  He inherited that disaster from Rex.  If they don't attempt to upgrade the QB position this offseason then blame McD and company.

****ty QB = ****ty offense.

Edited by Azucho98

1 minute ago, PIP said:

I love Shady, but we do need young blood at RB. Should get a whole new offense this year if I get my wish from the OC, to the QB, RB, and WRs.

I would keep Shady but not put the franchise on his back.