We don't run on the one yard line?

Irv

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I just dispise the freaking fade. I would have rather liked a slant. Allowing KB to use his big body to box out Ramsey 

Yet, it wasn’t a fade. Tyrod threw a bullet to Benjamin’s outside shoulder. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Absolute, worst play of the whole game!!!!! We run it and score, guaran damned teed!!!

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

6 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Yeah, that's reasonable, and probably would have been the better call. On the other hand, a slant on the 1-yard-line is how Seattle lost the Super Bowl. 

And look, all that said, I'm with the majority on this one -- I would've much preferred to see a run up the middle from Tolbert. Or why not put Kyle in again??

Yeah put Kyle in Jags will be ready for him to run because they watched MiA Film there has to be a counter play off it. That would have been the perfect time to run it. 

There was no good reason for us to pass in that situation.

The Jaguars defense was tired and probably demoralized after giving us a free first down on the field goal attempt.

We were given a gift by the Jaguars, and we threw it away.

Terrible play call. Unacceptable!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Funny how Tom Brady can consistently get 4th and 1s and yet we don' think to pound it in from the 1, first and goal.  Oh wait that's a smart team.

Thank you sir!  I was discussing this with a Pats*** fan last night.  I just don't understand why more teams don't run the QB sneak.

13 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

There was no good reason for us to pass in that situation.

The Jaguars defense was tired and probably demoralized after giving us a free first down on the field goal attempt.

We were given a gift by the Jaguars, and we threw it away.

Terrible play call. Unacceptable!

Blame the QB