Unleash Tyrod ... Really

Gugny

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hope that’s sarcasm because it’s quite the opposite.  

I expect him to play the Game Dennison calls.
 The difference will be is if the Bills are trailing going into the 3rd qtr. This will be interesting to me to see if they need to get a bit wild and loose with calls. risk taking. Uncommon formations and plays.
 Be very telling, to me , of Dennison, McBeane and Taylor if Bills are trailing at the end of the3rd  and how that plays out.

all stops pulled please.

7 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

Sorry guys. I like aggressive play too, but McD has already established that WITH THIS CREW (talent level), he is always going to pack it in with a lead. It has worked and it makes some sense to do.

Yep. But this is the playoffs. Taking the lead tomorrow could set this franchise back a decade.

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I expect him to play the Game Dennison calls.
 The difference will be is if the Bills are trailing going into the 3rd qtr. This will be interesting to me to see if they need to get a bit wild and loose with calls. risk taking. Uncommon formations and plays.
 Be very telling, to me , of Dennison, McBeane and Taylor if Bills are trailing at the end of the3rd  and how that plays out.

all stops pulled please.

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.  From history we’ve seen how poorly that has worked out.  

On 1/5/2018 at 11:29 AM, MAJBobby said:

As all you know my thoughts on TT. 

However Dennison go put him in the best shot to win out first playiff game in a long time. 

Move him, run him, play with tempo, and put him in shotgun

I agree 100% and that’s  where I’m at  , also a lot pre snap motion and keep the defense on their heels , 

His thing is protecting the football and not attempting mildly covered passes so he doesn't turn the ball over.  Talk about unleashing him all you want but he's the one that's not throwing the ball down the field.  The plays have been called all year but Tyrod has decided to throw the underneath throws instead all year.  Watch the games again.  I did and came to the realization it's on him.  I used to be a Tyrod supporter, he just doesn't throw the ball accurate enough for the majority of the time and is too conservative with the ball.  Leads to less turnovers but also less touchdowns.

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

For the first time in his career as a Bills starting QB, the pressure is totally off Taylor.

I wonder how that will make him perform.

He has absolutely NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER.

Tyrod is trying to convince the coaching staff to keep him instead of moving on from him which they already have indicated that is the direction they'd like to take.  He has an immense amount of pressure in this game. Playing for his job out there today and the rest of the way 

Edited by Buffalo30

"What a grab", "What a grab", "What a grab", "What a grab", "What a grab" i all  hear from announcers from good teams. These players matter folks: momentum. Just saying it probably gives a better the chance, the Charles Clay drop just one example.

Those were incredible Jaguars picks. ;)

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, it worked for the other guys when they unleashed the running, scrambling force of nature previously known as Blake Bortles.

Bortles looked like Tyrod, and Tyrod looked like Bortles.

Bortles is still worse at throwing, tho.

Anyway. Yeah. Tyrod did not have a good game, and he certainly did not have his best game. It sucks.