Unleash Tyrod ... Really

Gugny

26 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

oh boo hoo you spend money

You think that gives you the right to poo on on player day in and day out when he QB'd the team to the playoffs.....literally NINETY percent of your posts center around this.....then people will get on you about your crusading and you will mope about how you are misunderstood and mistreated.

Its called crusading....you have carried it with you from one board to another...its stale.....

No your not a real fan just because you spend money on the team.....your just a entitled jerk.

Name calling, really?

Big internet guy calling names. Same old COT, you don't like when someone isn't fluffing up Tyrod so you go right to the name calling. Makes me wonder if each one of you 4 are all the same guy with multiple accounts. Maybe a old BBMB mod still on the power kick.

I like to talk about two sides of the coin while you guys refuse to say anything against him, you point fingers at everyone but him on why he fails to be good enough. SMH. Only crusade is the COT still playing the same little click they did on the BBMB.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Name calling, really?

Big internet guy calling names. Same old COT, you don't like when someone isn't fluffing up Tyrod so you go right to the name calling. Makes me wonder if each one of you 4 are all the same guy with multiple accounts.

I like to talk about two sides of the coin while you guys refuse to say anything against him, you point fingers at everyone but him on why he fails to be good enough. SMH. Only crusade is the COT still playing the same little click they did on the BBMB.

Its too bad that your so wrapped up into your Tyrod Taylor voo doo doll that your actually not reading what others are really saying.

If you were.....you would not be saying these things about me.

but hey......rational thought and comprehension......these can be difficult things

Edited by John from Hemet

Just now, John from Hemet said:

Rush does need a father figure and hug.....maybe you can help him out sir.

I only give hugs to my dog. I feed him too. 

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Name calling, really?

Big internet guy calling names. Same old COT, you don't like when someone isn't fluffing up Tyrod so you go right to the name calling. Makes me wonder if each one of you 4 are all the same guy with multiple accounts. I bet a few of you are old BBMB mods still on your power kick.

The same guy having 4 accounts made me laugh out loud. I actually pictured that. I need to go to bed. We all root for the same team. 

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We just need to tyrod to have a slightly above average tyrod game. I’m counting on bortles to help us out by throwing a few picks

I sure hope so man, would love to see a win this weekend 

52 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's a no brainer. It's criminal malpractice with Shady's bad ankle to not just run Tyrod as much as you can. To roll him out and do what he does best. You're not saving him for anything later, you're not trying to establish an offensive philosophy that can endure for ten years, you're not trying to make Tyrod a pocket passer because that is the only way he is going to be a complete player.

None of that matters. You try to win the game. Dennison cannot do anything else.

I hope so. I would love to see tons of roll-outs, moving pockets, and especially RPOs. I don't know how many are in the playbook. God do I hope they are adding & emphasizing them.

It won't be easy - Jags LBs are good at containing roll-outs. In the Jets primetime game, they rolled out on the first play and it resulted in a sack and then the offense got very gun shy... whether that was Tyrod or Dennison or whoever, they have to stick with it as much as they can. 

Tyrod is a playmaker when his running ability is emphasized, and with McCoy close to being out, and Benjamin still limited, they need to treat him as such. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

A few of you may know that I'm not a big fan of Tyrod Taylor.  I've kept my opinions to myself, for the most part.

If there is one thing that Tyrod is good at (and there really only is one thing), it's making plays with his legs.

If there was ever a time to say "!@#$ it" and let him just do his thing, it's this Sunday at 1pm EST.  With McCoy's bum wheel, as much as I think Murphy is a good back (I really do), we need Jacksonville to respect our ground game.  Let's face it, they're not going to respect a passing game that's been near, or at, last in the league for each of the past three seasons.

If our defense is up to the daunting task of keeping Blake !@#$ing Bortles from generating any kind of passing threat against us, perhaps we can keep Fournette from beating us and let Tyrod's legs open up some sort of passing threat of our own.

Is this a sustainable formula for a 17+ week season?  No.  But it's a new tournament now.  It's a four week season.

We kept hearing about Taylor being "unleashed," but we never saw it.  I think it's time we do.

I hope so. I thought we'd see Tyrod unleashed in a few instances this year, and it never happened. Actually it usually went the exact opposite and it was one of his worst games. Hopefully they've grown into a different unit than that 3-game losing streak.

One of the best "clutch" games we've seen from Tyrod was that TNF against Seattle last year. Even though we lost, he played a great game. That's the Tyrod I'm hoping to see on Sunday. 

Y'know, maybe he absorbed some of that Joe Flacco playoff magic in Baltimore -- once you're in the playoffs, doesn't matter how you were in the regular season. You just gotta be clutch in these games.

Blake Bortles will turn the ball over. Tyrod generally does not. If that stays true, and we get some great runs, options, and deep-balls off of play action, the Bills will be heading to Boston next week.

seems like there is a board beneath the board here.   well, whatever.   

Dennison's gonna stick to the script me thinks.    The read option largely died with Greg Roman's departure and Rico's arrival.    I think TT will let it all hang out when plays break down, but designed runs for him will be the red zone QB draw stuff we saw vs. Phins in the Ralph last month and a few read options, but thats about it.   they'll be fine.   go compete.  go bills.  

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

A few of you may know that I'm not a big fan of Tyrod Taylor.  I've kept my opinions to myself, for the most part.

If there is one thing that Tyrod is good at (and there really only is one thing), it's making plays with his legs.

If there was ever a time to say "!@#$ it" and let him just do his thing, it's this Sunday at 1pm EST.  With McCoy's bum wheel, as much as I think Murphy is a good back (I really do), we need Jacksonville to respect our ground game.  Let's face it, they're not going to respect a passing game that's been near, or at, last in the league for each of the past three seasons.

If our defense is up to the daunting task of keeping Blake !@#$ing Bortles from generating any kind of passing threat against us, perhaps we can keep Fournette from beating us and let Tyrod's legs open up some sort of passing threat of our own.

Is this a sustainable formula for a 17+ week season?  No.  But it's a new tournament now.  It's a four week season.

We kept hearing about Taylor being "unleashed," but we never saw it.  I think it's time we do.

Agree.... this is the week to unleash Tyrod..... but to unleash his legs more than anything else!

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

the bolded mad me chuckle ;)

Unleash the beast!!! 

7 hours ago, Bangarang said:

There’s nothing to unleash.

Embrace the force! 

6 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

Funny you commented B wording about my comment. 

Enjoy the game, I will while I am at the game, are you going?

And you wonder why people make the comments they do.  You are on the fringe.  Maybe you could lighten up a little.

Image result for emogi popcorn

8 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I completely agree. There is zero reason to hold anything back on Tyrod's part now. Anyone that has watched him knows he's not a pocket QB. He's an athlete. He's a freak athlete at that. If he can tuck it and run for 60-70 yards, pick up a few crucial 1st downs with his legs and even throw some caution to the wind and throw a few 50/50 balls I think we win.

He has got to have a feeling he is not just playing in a playoff game. He's playing for his next contract. 

So your basically saying that he should risk a career ending injury to try to appease you, who doesnt like him and still wants him gone.  Do you realize how entitled and ridiculous that sounds.Not to mention it being an awful gameplan. Jacksonville has got some heavy hitters who will be trying to knock him out of the game, and If he gets hurt the season is effectively over.

Edited by MURPHD6

I agree with Gug on this. If the Bills have a chance this week it’s going to be with improvisation on offense. Broken plays will give them a chance. Keep plays alive, run TT and hope guys shake free down the field. They still need to take care of the football and stop the run too. They aren’t going to beat this defense throwing slants on 3 step drops.

I was thinking about it the other day though and think that an elite defense hurts the Bills less than it would hurt most teams. The Bills offense is at its best when chaos ensues. Good defenses don’t prey on their mistakes either. They don’t turn it over. They are unconventional. They can struggle against bad defenses as easily as they can good defenses. The pass rush is a little scary but at the same time we need TT to try to hang and make plays. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not a Taylor but I want him to have the best game of his life on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I agree with Gug on this. If the Bills have a chance this week it’s going to be with improvisation on offense. Broken plays will give them a chance. Keep plays alive, run TT and hope guys shake free down the field. They still need to take care of the football and stop the run too. They aren’t going to beat this defense throwing slants on 3 step drops.

I was thinking about it the other day though and think that an elite defense hurts the Bills less than it would hurt most teams. The Bills offense is at its best when chaos ensues. Good defenses don’t prey on their mistakes either. They don’t turn it over. They are unconventional. They can struggle against bad defenses as easily as they can good defenses. The pass rush is a little scary but at the same time we need TT to try to hang and make plays. 

That's what I think too.

Focus on getting the Jags in consistent 2nd and 3rd and long to put the ball in Bortles hands.  Get a few big time broken plays.....I like our chances.

6 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

I hope his thing isn't sitting on the bench with a towel on his head again. If they hold him in the pocket to be a QB this game is over by halftime. Tyrod needs to step up big time for this game.

Go Bills

While there’s nothing incendiary about your  post(for a change) and I slightly agree I found the halftime comment funny as you’ve claimed over the 2nd half of the season, numerous times, games would be over by halftime if Tyrod even saw the field. 

So I see this basically as a PC version of you claiming it’ll be done by halftime instead of the usual over the top dramatic narratives. Lol. 

We all just need to pray he gets in the zone and finds last years renditions of Seattle and game 2 vs Miami. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is actually all very true. The Bills do their best when the offensive gameplan essentially becomes "backyard ball" -- that's a disaster over the course of a full season, but in a playoff game against an aggressive defense, it actually really works in their favor. 

I mean, It's not like the Jags secondary can shut down the Bills WRs any more than they already are. 

6 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We just need to tyrod to have a slightly above average tyrod game. I’m counting on bortles to help us out by throwing a few picks

What the hell is a slightly above average game for Tyrod?  His entire game is average at best.

This is the playoffs.  He has to contribute at a significantly higher level if there is to be any success.  I would even accept an interception or two if he would balance it out with some frequency of more aggressive throws and completions to WR’s who are not in his vision entirely wide open.