Embrace your inner EII, tangential meanderings are welcome here

Cripple Creek

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I know what you mean.  My post count seems awfully low...

The reputation stuff still messes with my head.  At first I thought it was saying you only have 985 posts.  That's off by at least an order of magnitude compared to your "idiot" count alone.

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

not where I usually shop.     

Gronk was crying when he found out his castle got broken into?

AWWWE  get a freaking security system  you big wussy.  It's not like he couldn't afford it.  

Or were you referring to his backside?  

Exactly... I know when my sump pump is going off via my phone.  What did somebody bust in ala Watergate and steal the goods on The Pats** cheating ways? To cover their tracks?

44 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Exactly... I know when my sump pump is going off via my phone.  What did somebody bust in ala Watergate and steal the goods on The Pats** cheating ways? To cover their tracks?

Safes, guns?  

Multimillion dollar home  and zero security?   

You can’t fix stupid.  

On 2/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, Cugalabanza said:

I've been a member of this place since 2003 and I feel like I post pretty regularly.  How is it my post count is still around 7,500?  I think somebody's messing with my numbers.

You can't multi-task well enough.:P

I am locking 10,000 tons of cargo, watching three bald eagles compete for open icy water with the other birds...

...On top of me talking to a new deckhand on the towboat, who, after I detected his Irish brogue is from The Troubles in Northern Island...Interesting talk we had... 

All while clearing ice, snow, and putting the lock tonnage data into the Oracle database... AND rambling on this site.

Am I stepping up my A-Game for tangential meanderings?  Heck, my whole life has been one big tangential meandering...

You need to step up your post count Cugala... We are in the Smartphone area!

:D... BUT, I have NEVER stepped foot on Facebook. This here is the extent of my gratuitous social media existence. <_<

I think he is ready to go back and deal with the Brit BS after talking to me...:o

On 2/6/2018 at 1:42 PM, shrader said:

The reputation stuff still messes with my head.  At first I thought it was saying you only have 985 posts.  That's off by at least an order of magnitude compared to your "idiot" count alone.

is that why you lodged a complaint to SDS? 

Fergy and I were joking around and then we both had  over 100 rep points stripped away (back to zero). there may have been one or two others caught up too. 

Fergy was pissed and stayed off the site for over a week. 

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

is that why you lodged a complaint to SDS? 

Fergy and I were joking around and then we both had  over 100 rep points stripped away (back to zero). there may have been one or two others caught up too. 

Fergy was pissed and stayed off the site for over a week. 

It looks like my rep number is pretty low, but that’s just because I recently rolled over the nines.

• Haha (+1) 1

On February 17, 2018 at 5:10 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Restrictor plate racing is a joke.

So is having a carb in 2018.

The Daimler Benz DB601 series of engines (first made in 1935) in the Messerschmitt BF-109 fighter planes of WWII had evolved beyond carbs with mechanical fuel injection.  

That was 83 years ago. 

NASCAR might want to look into the technology.

Edited by Fadingpain

So, now I hear women with cramps are persons non grata on Air Eremites flights 

Woman kicked off Emirates flight for having menstrual pain

Beth Evans says she and her boyfriend were removed from the flight to Dubai after a crew member overheard that she was having menstrual cramps