Tyrod Taylor's "Signature Moment" of 2017?

Definitely the Towel over his head on the cart going back to the locker.

a close second was that silly outfit he had on in week 4..wait a minute he always wears a silly outfit.

But in all honesty, Thompson made a few great catches this year that made him look good. My vote is for that.

I don't think he has had a singular throw or drive that is pop off the page memorable. He HAS however had quite a few moments where he escaped the pocket in some unreal way where I was like "Wow".

But that's kind of to be expected. He is an amazing athlete. But it's time we get a QB, not just an athletic guy that can loft a few passes.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Lol your profile picture is a list of QBs ranked by passing yards. You are a joke.

Why does Tyrods failure as a passer make you so angry ?     Is the name calling necessary? 

My vote is for the deep ball to Deonte Thompson at the end of the Buccaneers game.       Did not see that coming.    Shocked me.  

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Coming out for the second half of the LAC debacle like the consummate professional/great teammate that he is and then leading the team to victory in KC the following week. 

Yes, it was an admirable series of events and he showed great professionalism both in LA & KC. 

But I'm looking for a highlight or single play. 

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

When I joined this board I was told how smart and knowledgeable the fans were here. Some people are but I expected better than BBMB here

This is playoff week for the first time since 1999. I expected to see threads breaking down the Jags and what this team could take advantage of to win a playoff game and things like that.  Instead we get dumb troll threads like these that are nothing more than Tayler sucks. Herpa derpa derp look at me. 

I agree. 

50 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Coming out for the second half of the LAC debacle like the consummate professional/great teammate that he is and then leading the team to victory in KC the following week. 

ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT. 

I was annoyed the staff even had the nerve to turn to him in that chargers game. 

Ive been ready to move on since last season but there is no denying the dude is the ultimate pro

that being said. He had a couple of jaw dropping plays in wins this year. Anyone remember the scramble out of pressure then the laser to O’leary in the bronco game? Either throw to clay vs the falcons in a win. How about the 2nd and 20 vs the raiders where he bought time and then hit Tate and it was a mob scene on the sideline? Huge plays in wins.... and the Thompson play over the top down to the Bucs. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why were you and 26NateHater referring to the Chargers game as a highlight?     15 of 25  - in garbage time 

It wasn’t referring to the numbers. I was extremely impressed how he handled the situation. 26 didn’t talk about numbers either in that situation. 

What is so hard to understand there? 

I also went on to reference some plays I thought highlighted his season in wins.... but those were all games you’ve stated he had nothing to do with..... but I’m the troll. Lol. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

Well a number of big plays come to mind. But his defining moment, is handling the benching like a professional; coming out the next week and grinding it out.

uh oh! don't go there! you'll be labeled a troll by shady! the guy who things that all the bills wins are in spite of taylor!.... but we're the trolls.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is why I have advocated for being able to vote posters off the board. A bunch of Rod Watson’s around here!! The Bills are playing a playoff game for the first time since January of 2000 and some of you idiots just want to complain about the guy that quarterbacks them.  Enjoy the week(s) and go back to your miserable existences after the season. 

Yeesh, such intolerance. What ever happened to the idea that if you don't like reading something, then don't. These days people want to control what everybody else can do or think. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Yeesh, such intolerance. What ever happened to the idea that if you don't like reading something, then don't. These days people want to control what everybody else can do or think. 

Says the guys quoting a post that he didn’t like....

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT. 

I was annoyed the staff even had the nerve to turn to him in that chargers game. 

Ive been ready to move on since last season but there is no denying the dude is the ultimate pro

that being said. He had a couple of jaw dropping plays in wins this year. Anyone remember the scramble out of pressure then the laser to O’leary in the bronco game? Either throw to clay vs the falcons in a win. How about the 2nd and 20 vs the raiders where he bought time and then hit Tate and it was a mob scene on the sideline? Huge plays in wins.... and the Thompson play over the top down to the Bucs. 

He had a number of great plays.....you mentioned some.......he had some great throws in that Atlanta game.

But the signature play was the game-winning TD strike in Carolina that never was.    Zay blew the route but it should have been a game-winning dime against a very good team on the road.

I think Zay and O'Leary will be important players this weekend.........hard to win matchups against the top players on Jags D so gotta' be able to win them a little deeper into each unit.

• Like (+1) 2