Rod Watson on the Bills

24 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Seems like this cat is just trolling and looking for attention making an absurd statement like this knowing he's going to get flamed given the circumstances.

For comparison this column has 703 comments so far. The one that he wrote previously had 37.

16 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I agree with Rod.  What is the point in trying to enjoy life when there is so much wrong in the world.  We should all be on a crusade to save the world all the time.

I use to care but after watchng humaity devolve during my lifetime I'm just going be ignorant to the worlds problems in a desperate attempt to reduce my stres levels, maintain my own sanity, and actually enjoy what little life I have left in the big scheme of things.

Bring on the on one of my favorite mind occupiers.. Bills football

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

This guy probably calls napkins serviettes.

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Seems like this cat is just trolling and looking for attention making an absurd statement like this knowing he's going to get flamed given the circumstances.

The irony is loud here.

Somewhat interesting piece designed to be deliberately controversial.

I think "click bait" is the term these days.

Seems to have worked; this thread will go to 20 pages before long.

PS:  Most of my friends who still Iive in WNY (life long Buffalonians) would agree with the author 100% and do not really follow WNY sports.

22 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep. I went to the Moma Museum in NYC this past July and the Wright exhibit was amazing. And I love the Bills. 

How can you visit art museums when there's going to be a nuclear war???  Get a sense of perspective, man!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would ask Rod this: What can I do about schools that are failing or North Korea or drunk driving accidents or the weather knocking out power or starving kids or polar ice caps melting or Buffalo not having enough business or the alt right clashing with activists? 

I am 35 with a wife and two kids. I pay a mortgage, two cars, insurance and so forth. Work as an engineer for long hours. 

So I'm supposed to sleep 8 hours a day, work 11 hours a day, be a Dad. 

Other than rifling off more money am I supposed to take off work so off work so I can hold an Anti-Trump sign in front of a government building? 

What have the people who GET PAID to work the schools, hospitals, governments, media doing if everything is so bad Rod? 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Somewhat interesting piece designed to be deliberately controversial.

I think "click bait" is the term these days.

Seems to have worked; this thread will go to 20 pages before long.

PS:  Most of my friends who still Iive in WNY (life long Buffalonians) would agree with the author 100% and do not really follow WNY sports.

You need to enlarge and diversify your circle of friends then.  :) JMHO. No disrespect meant.

As for non sports fans. Sports are for you know SPORTS FANS. Not tree huggers, or art lovers, or museum fans, or garage salers, or antiquers, or political fans, or movie buffs, or scrap bookers, or coin collectors, or bird watchers, or music lovers,......etc etc... To ea their own. I don't criticize anyone else for enjoying something they love. Tell that Rod jerk to get out of my parade or he will get run over by a bunch of happy souls.

Again No disrespect to you Fadingpain.

Edited by cba fan