Yo Quiero fries with that?

/dev/null

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

We've had fries in Canada at TB for 1,000 years, with sour cream and chives and beef it's called Fries Supreme

Geez fries for 1,000 years.  Made in Japan for 1,000 years.  You people living in USA's hat sure live a long time. 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Geez fries for 1,000 years.  Made in Japan for 1,000 years.  You people living in USA's hat sure live a long time. 

I think there was a conversion error in there from American years to those weird Canadian metric years

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I meant a million years.

Thanks for thinking so long and hard about me...  :D

"Yes, and a Diet Coke, please."

I worked at a Mickey-Ds in college, and I was always amazed at how many people would order a Big Mac, large fries, hot fudge sundae, and a Diet Coke.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I worked at a Mickey-Ds in college, and I was always amazed at how many people would order a Big Mac, large fries, hot fudge sundae, and a Diet Coke.

I went through the same thing when I worked at a movie theater.

"I'd like a large popcorn with extra butter, I'll take a hot dog as well, and a large Diet Coke." :mellow:

21 hours ago, WhoTom said:

How about gluten free pizza? They are still eating pizza...

Edited by FappyTheClown