Yo Quiero fries with that?

/dev/null

21 hours ago, WhoTom said:

"Yes, and a Diet Coke, please."

I worked at a Mickey-Ds in college, and I was always amazed at how many people would order a Big Mac, large fries, hot fudge sundae, and a Diet Coke.

I like the taste better. And yeah, why get the extra calories if you actually like the taste of the diet drink better?

2 hours ago, Dr. Fong said:

I like the taste better. And yeah, why get the extra calories if you actually like the taste of the diet drink better?

If you like the taste better, that's fine. I don't think that's the case for everyone who does it, though.

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

If you like the taste better, that's fine. I don't think that's the case for everyone who does it, though.

Yeah don’t let reality get in the way of your lame jokes. Any thoughts on airline food while we’re at it?

2 minutes ago, FappyTheClown said:

Does every single customer who buys gluten free pizza state that they're buying because of allergies?

Actually, yes. I get a lecture and have to show them the ingredients everytime. Even the repeat customers repeat the lecture. They're like vegans.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

7 minutes ago, FappyTheClown said:

Has it been ordered on your off time?

I'm there open to close everyday and all allergy requests go thru me if I'm not the only one working.

Edit. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just hasn't with me. Ive encountered some extremely dumb people and I don't doubt that it happens. The diet coke thing happens a lot.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos