Bills fans buying up playoff tickets

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I was 3 hours in to a 4 hour drive to Bristol for a race and didn't have tickets. No cell service. Had to go to a hospital to get my email to print it.  I was with a Dr so she asked and they didn't care.

Just because you "play doctor" with the girl from the graveyard shift over at the Flying J, doesnt mean she has a real medical degree.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Just because you "play doctor" with the girl from the graveyard shift over at the Flying J, doesnt mean she has a real medical degree.

Hey. She was actually cute and a real Dr (univ of Virginia).  Amazing woman. Just bat **** crazy and held it in for 2 mos whilst seeing her.  Dropped the bomb she didn't want to pursue me because I'm not Baptist.  ?

You'd have met her if you went to the TBDAHOT

Edited by Boyst62

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Anyone paying attention noticed a thousand tickets released today. But everyone is panicing. 

Supply/demand manipulation by the NFL

I was 3 hours in to a 4 hour drive to Bristol for a race and didn't have tickets. No cell service. Had to go to a hospital to get my email to print it.  I was with a Dr so she asked and they didn't care.

What has got me puzzled is how cheap the Chiefs/Titan tickets are.

We've gone to 2 separate Bills/Chief games in KC (drove from Colorado).  We paid a little over face value each time, but this is a playoff game.

I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Hey. She was actually cute.  Amazing woman. Just bat **** crazy and held it in for 2 mos whilst seeing her.  Dropped the bomb she didn't want to pursue me because I'm not Baptist.  ?

Years ago, when I was just got into the Air Force I dated a West Virginian Baptist girl.

Being a young catholic boy from Buffalo I had no idea what I got myself into.

She was nuts, but it was fun while it lasted!

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Hey. She was actually cute and a real Dr (univ of Virginia).  Amazing woman. Just bat **** crazy and held it in for 2 mos whilst seeing her.  Dropped the bomb she didn't want to pursue me because I'm not Baptist.  ?

The blonde a few years back?

22 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The blonde a few years back?

which one?

Morgan was the blonde that was fun and a good time, passed out in my truck until 10am

caitlin was not technically Dr.  No M.D. 

This year was the M.D., Katie.  brunette, slept in my truck until 8am.

in years past there has been Kelly and Becky.  Becky was small, sweet and fun.  Kelly was tall and endowed.

28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

which one?

Morgan was the blonde that was fun and a good time, passed out in my truck until 10am

So you are using a lower dose of chloroform these days?  :lol:

I live in Fort Lauderdale most of the year, however I'm up in NY for the next week. DAMN, would have driven up to the game, as well.

Would offer my condo to any bills fans if it was closer, but if anyone has to fly into FLL, let me know and I'll arrange something. 

The four reasons I am going 1) been forever - the ole 17 year thing 2) it is in the negs here and I could use some nicer weather 3) I am going with my southern friends (2 from atl 1 from miami and 2 from tampa) and 4 I have never been to their stadium before (I collect NFL stadium attendence).

I cant wait to see you all there. However, tix are very costly now!

Not surprising at all.

I live near Daytona Beach, and a good friend is a Jags fan. We were looking at tickets on Thursday (knowing well what needed to happen on Sunday for a Bills @ Jags playoff game) and the cheapest on StubHub went for around $90 before fees. Those were upper deck and not "standing room only" tix, which were more expensive for some reason. I looked again on Sunday night, and the closest comparable seats were selling for more than double that. As soon as the Bills made the playoffs, Jags fans knew that they could get insane resale profit for tickets, since it's been almost 18 years to the day since we played in a playoff game. 

Shoulda bought low :/ Bills first playoff game in my adult life and it's a two hour drive away, but I'm watching from home....

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I read one quote that the 60,000 Jags fans will drown out the 7,000 Bills fans noise.

LOL...Jacksonville is known for crowd noise??  I have a feeling you'll hear the Bills fans more.

I went to the Bills game in Jax when EJ was a rookie. The Steelers fans in attendance that day were louder than them...

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

which one?

in years past there has been Kelly and Becky.  Becky was small, sweet and fun.  Kelly was tall and endowed.

Women in the south are so easy.

LMAO

here is one post:

I sold 2 of my 4 $68 tickets for $350 each. I hope it's not a bills fan next to me on Sunday.

Yeah a fellow Jax fan shelled that out LMAO

Edited by JMF2006

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

LMAO

here is one post:

I sold 2 of my 4 $68 tickets for $350 each. I hope it's not a bills fan next to me on Sunday.

Yeah a fellow Jax fan shelled that out LMAO

For real. I think there will be 10k bills fans there, and we know how to be fans. They are just attendees.

I expect it to be loud in there when our defense is on the field.