Bowl season is about over,who do ya like for the Bills.

mob16151

Rosen looks like a pipedream, he'll be in Cleveland.

I think Darnold will go back to USC, if he doesn't I think the Giants take him.

That being said I think Lamar Jackson can be a difference maker, he had a bad bowl game with the 4 INT, but he also threw for 1 TD and ran for over 150+ yards and 2 TD. He has the arm, the legs, will need to beef up in the NFL but he can be a difference maker. I like the moxy of Mayfield but I like the full body of work from Jackson, he's gotten better each year with his accuracy and standing in the pocket when the play isn't a designed QB run.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Rosen looks like a pipedream, he'll be in Cleveland.

I think Darnold will go back to USC, if he doesn't I think the Giants take him.

That being said I think Lamar Jackson can be a difference maker, he had a bad bowl game with the 4 INT, but he also threw for 1 TD and ran for over 150+ yards and 2 TD. He has the arm, the legs, will need to beef up in the NFL but he can be a difference maker. I like the moxy of Mayfield but I like the full body of work from Jackson, he's gotten better each year with his accuracy and standing in the pocket when the play isn't a designed QB run.

Darnold and Jackson both didn’t look so hot in their Bowl games.

Bowl game performances....

Rosen / Falk DNP

Allen looked decent 

Darnold / Jackson looked rough, turnovers, and I could care less Jackson can run.

Rudolph played really well, Ferguson Had a very good game. Finley probably played his best game of the year, 12 for 12 in second half.

Just watching film, seeing how smooth Finley looks, pocket presence, ability to move around in the pocket, go through his progressions, quick release, accuracy etc... I know his numbers are not huge, but he also plays on a very balanced team, no huge play makers at WR. He’s impressive if you ask me. He will be a early day 2 pick. If a team really likes him he may go end of 1st, watch.

48 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

QB - Mason Rudolph, Ryan Finley, Riley Ferguson (realistic QBs)

LB- Leighton Vander Esch, Uchenna Nwosu, Lorenzo Carter

CB- Joshua Jackson

DT - Taven Bryan

DE - Malik Reed (Later rounds)

Agreed. I’m not a huge TT fan. But not a total hater either. Unless he has a sub 150 yard game, Buffalo stays the course, but still picks up a QB with one of their first 2 or 3 picks. Won’t move up in the first for a QB. Maybe a DT or LB, but not a QB in the first. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Agreed. I’m not a huge TT fan. But not a total hater either. Unless he has a sub 150 yard game, Buffalo stays the course, but still picks up a QB with one of their first 2 or 3 picks. Won’t move up in the first for a QB. Maybe a DT or LB, but not a QB in the first. 

Taven Bryan is crazy disruptive, YouTube recently got his highlights up. Put him next to a Star Lotulelei...wow.

I wanna see Vander Esch at the combine, may sound crazy but he reminds me of Urlacher coming out. I think McD can take him to another level. Mountain West DPOY, dominated against Oregon. Would replace Preston Brown.

Nwosu or Carter would replace Lorax. They both can cover, rush from the edge and are play makers. Nwosu May have better instincts.

1st round picks Maurice Hurst DT and Micha Kiser ILB

2nd picks (trade up to first pick in 2nd) For best QB remaining, Rudolph, Finley or Josh Allen. The other 2nd pick goes to best OL on board.

3rd round pick Nick Chubb RB, insurance pick against Shady injury.

4th pick traded for high 2nd pick

5th picks best WR, OLB or DE on board.

Edited by Tatonka68

51 minutes ago, VirginiaMike said:

It's not very exciting, but I like to see the Bills get some good O-Line & D-Line help.  Maybe we can get a good o-lineman in FA, but we need to stop getting retreads and get someone solid to play Guard or Tackle.  We need a pass rusher and a run stuffer on defense.  

100% agree. 

We need to build both lines. 

The Oline is average and Incognito is already 35. We need at least 1 more OL, preferrably 2. 

The Dline isnt disruptive enough. We need 1 edge passer and 1 DT to take over for KW. 

Thats at least 3 starting players total. With all the picks we have it can be done. Also FA, though i expect McBeane to use FA to fill in depth/role players not obtain studs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.