Breaking: Ted Thompson Out as Packers' GM

Packers are a 1 man team. The NFC colts. Rogers covers up so many flaws on that team. Terrible defense, barely any skill outside of QB, the HC is unimaginative and playcalling is atrocious. Never can run the ball even with a top 3 qb in the league. Probably the most overrated team in the nfl and if they didn’t have an all time great at QB, would be a 6/7 win team.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Packers are a 1 man team. The NFC colts. Rogers covers up so many flaws on that team. Terrible defense, barely any skill outside of QB, the HC is unimaginative and playcalling is atrocious. Never can run the ball even with a top 3 qb in the league. Probably the most overrated team in the nfl and if they didn’t have an all time great at QB, would be a 6/7 win team.

100% agree.

Mike McCarthey is the WORST HC in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

Just a straw among many that broke the back I'm sure, but it must be infuriating watching Micah Hyde light it up in our secondary for such a reasonable salary...

The reasoning was too much invested in S position. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

Just a straw among many that broke the back I'm sure, but it must be infuriating watching Micah Hyde light it up in our secondary for such a reasonable salary...

That was on McCarthy and Capers as much as Thompson. They kept messing about with his position. Corner, safety, nickel, dime.... the reason he appeared expendable was because he appeared a jack of all trades master of none and that is on the coaches treating him that way. 

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

!@#$ the packers and the colts.

two luckiest organizations in all of sports.

to move on from two franchise qbs (favre, manning) to another two (rodgers, luck)? !@#$ off.

i hate both teams equally

I hate the Packers more than the Colts, but I hate Peyton Gump more than the Packers. !@#$ them all.