Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson to Call Bills vs. Jaguars on Wild Card Weekend

We all know that TT does not have NFL-level throwing skills (eg - slow to read coverages, can't throw guys open, holds the ball, and his accuracy is sporadic).  Jags have the line to take away the run, and TT will have to throw.  Yikes!   IF Shady's out, why not put NT in as QB and put TT in Shady's place.  Let's really confuse them.  Go Bills!!!

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Funny how a former pro QB is wrong and the Taylorites are right.  

Ooo because he is the Best QB the Bills have had since Beldsoe. 

And now he was the QB that ended the drought. But that was really Andy Dalton

• Like (+1) 1

Won't it be wonderful when Tyrod is sent packing this offseason and all these Tyrod fights around here will hopefully go away.

Then again, the EJ **** talk lasted a while after he departed as well.

Funny to think there were people around here who supported him too!

:lol:

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Bills are going to win this game. I don’t give a **** who is talking about it in a booth. We are the better team. Bortles stinks. Jags have played bad the past 2 weeks. They beat almost nobody all year...bring it

I think they beat the Steelers.  But I agree that in general, they had a reasonably good draw and won the games that they should win. So credit to them for that.

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How the hell does the announcer crew thread for the 1st Bills' playoff game since 1999 turn into a Tyrod thread?   :lol: TSW these days. 

Relax. I’m not turning this into a Tyrod thread. It’s relevant given Romo’s previous coverage and commentary of the Bills this year. This is a thread about the CBS team assigned to our game, after all. 

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

I like the idea of Romo telling us what we are about to do on offense. But I LOVE the idea of Romo telling us what we SHOULD do on offense! 

Sold.  McBeane needs to pitch the idea of Romo as OC and convince Pegula to offer an ownership stake to get it done. 

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Relax. I’m not turning this into a Tyrod thread. It’s relevant given Romo’s previous coverage and commentary of the Bills this year. This is a thread about the CBS team assigned to our game, after all. 

Sold.  McBeane needs to pitch the idea of Romo as OC and convince Pegula to offer an ownership stake to get it done. 

I would NEVER offer ownership stake for ANY coach. You can give money away, but you NEVER get ownership back. Especially  for Gruden, people and players and media hated him in SW FL. 

Romo makes me curious, but let’s calm down....

You don’t do it for a HC, and you CERTAINLY don’t do it for an OC.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I would NEVER offer ownership stake for ANY coach. You can give money away, but you NEVER get ownership back. Especially  for Gruden, people and players and media hated him in SW FL. 

Romo makes me curious, but let’s calm down....

You don’t do it for a HC, and you CERTAINLY don’t do it for an OC.  

I was joking. 

But it apparently Davis didn’t get the memo in Oakland.

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I was joking. 

But it apparently Davis didn’t get the memo in Oakland.

There seems to be some steam there.... Hard to believe, but I just keep hearing it. Pretty reliable folks...There’s a chance. 

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Won't it be wonderful when Tyrod is sent packing this offseason and all these Tyrod fights around here will hopefully go away.

Then again, the EJ **** talk lasted a while after he departed as well.

Funny to think there were people around here who supported him too!

:lol:

EJ converts is a good guess, no? 

7 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Romo for Bills OC in 2018!

I called that too.!!! 

Mark, are you still in contact with Phili-Delphia? 

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

EJ converts is a good guess, no? 

I called that too.!!! 

Mark, are you still in contact with Phili-Delphia? 

I certainly am.

As a matter of fact, I went with her to the Rams-Eagles game a few weeks ago. What a wild game that was.

• Like (+1) 1