Hows this for irony?

Steptide

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Now if we can just get Danny Crossman and his ST unit to figure out how to recover onside kicks.  :angry:

Also bills need how to learn to play in the 2nd half. Especially on defense. Miami's 3rd string qb was just driving down the field 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Now if we can just get Danny Crossman and his ST unit to figure out how to recover onside kicks.  :angry:

Seriously. After the off-sides call, I was thinking that if they actually make the playoffs, they'll be practicing all kinds of onside kick coverage this week.

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Final of the bills/Miami game yesterday was same as the bills/titans game in 99 in the music city miracle. Riding the emotional wave this morning ahhhhhhhh. GO BILLS! 

It was also the 3 year anniversary of St Doug Texting his players he is leaving Buffalo! Payback is a Biotch;)

It's funny I dusted off my Flutie jersey 5 weeks ago in hopes that wearing it again would somehow break the curse.... Not saying that had anything to do with anything but I will continue to wear it for games for the foreseeable future. Probably won't wash it until a loss... 

1 hour ago, Lenigmusx said:

It's funny I dusted off my Flutie jersey 5 weeks ago in hopes that wearing it again would somehow break the curse.... Not saying that had anything to do with anything but I will continue to wear it for games for the foreseeable future. Probably won't wash it until a loss... 

You must now wear that jersey for every Bills game for the rest of your life. This is your mission if you choose to accept it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Also bills need how to learn to play in the 2nd half. Especially on defense. Miami's 3rd string qb was just driving down the field 

They start nursing leads, no matter how small, starting in the 3rd. It makes me crazy.

That, and they don't change to adjust to the other teams adjustments until the 4th.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

The Bills are definitely skewing the percentage on how often those actually work.

I would say it's the Phins who are skewing the stats. They had 4 or 5 successful onsides this year.

28 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Yeah, before the kick I kept saying make sure it goes 10 yards before you touch it.  But nope, we just had to charge it again. 

I believe the 10 yard rule only applies to the kicking team, but the larger point remains. 

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I believe the 10 yard rule only applies to the kicking team, but the larger point remains. 

That is correct but it usually helps the kicking team when you run forward to the ball. You are usually much better off letting it get past the first wall of players so that someone in the second tier can wrap it up.