Build ? around ? Tyrod ?

LA Grant

I'd love to see what Tyrod could do with a cast of receivers that he has worked with for more than a handful of weeks. Wouldn't that be something? Haters should check his numbers when he had a healthy Watkins, Woods, and Goodwin on the field before this season. I won't even get greedy and ask for an OC who knows how to call RPOs that would suit Tyrod's skillset. Just some consistency would be great.

Even with the handicap of a rotating cast of receivers this year, we ended a 17 year playoff drought.  Still somehow people are convinced we'd be better off with someone else. You'd rather have the likes of Andy Dalton? Joe Flacco? Sam Bradford? Sam Darnold? 

Keep drafting QBs. Look for that Hall of Fame franchise guy. Trade up if you're within striking distance.

Cutting or trading Tyrod would be a horrible mistake. I hope securing playoffs means Tyrod has secured his future here. Build around him, you jags!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

I'd love to see what Tyrod could do with a cast of receivers that he has worked with for more than a handful of weeks. Wouldn't that be something? Haters should check his numbers when he had a healthy Watkins, Woods, and Goodwin on the field before this season. I won't even get greedy and ask for an OC who knows how to call RPOs that would suit Tyrod's skillset. Just some consistency would be great.

Even with the handicap of a rotating cast of receivers this year, we ended a 17 year playoff drought.  Still somehow people are convinced we'd be better off with someone else. You'd rather have the likes of Andy Dalton? Joe Flacco? Sam Bradford? Sam Darnold? 

Keep drafting QBs. Look for that Hall of Fame franchise guy. Trade up if you're within striking distance.

Cutting or trading Tyrod would be a horrible mistake. I hope securing playoffs means Tyrod has secured his future here. Build around him, you jags!

A M E N

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wouldn’t have started this thread if Ravens made one stop on 4th and long 

Yeah but ...

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Tyrod's trade value will never be higher than it is right now. Barring a win over the Jaguars.

• Like (+1) 4