Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of course he has no ill feelings - he took 4 mil of their dollars and quit

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

Yep. Looked like he was in pain. Glad to see his career rebounded. He is a solid player. I hate injuries.

One thing I will say about your fanbase. You don't lack confidence. Whether or not it is warranted.. 

I think you might be underestimating the magnitude of what the break in the drought is doing to this fanbase.... this isnt just "well we are good fans and we'll travel" like the "stiller" fans. this is "holy crap ive been waiting 17 years and I'm not missing this freaking game" sort of stuff. friggin biblical, man..... its gonna be a freakin migration 

30k is a bit steep, but 20 wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think you might be underestimating the magnitude of what the break in the drought is doing to this fanbase.... this is just "well we are good fans and we'll travel" like the "stiller" fans. this is "holy crap ive been waiting 17 years and I'm not missing this freaking game" sort of stuff.

30k is a bit steep, but 20 wouldn't surprise me.

I get it. That is why I am stoked for both fan bases to get the monkey off our backs. I think in a city like Buffalo, there is an increased focus. Like us, you are a small market team which is locally saturated with coverage of your sports teams. I still think 20k is a steep number, but we shall see. I know just about every local season ticket holder who got tickets is getting hounded by locals who NEED to be inside that stadium just like your fans feel they have to be. Gotta love the passion this game is bringing out for both fan bases.

Of the 67,164 seats at Everbank, I think we'll see about 40,000 Bills fans; 20,000 people wearing Jags gear wondering what the hubub is about; and 100-250 tarps. 

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Of course he has no ill feelings - he took 4 mil of their dollars and quit

Wonder if we offered half that if he would agree to quit on Sunday...

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

37 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

You guys are hysterical thinking 30k Bills fans are coming to Jax. I get that you guys travel, but I would think, playoffs or not, 10k is probably the cap. As someone who has gone to plenty of games over the years, I will politely say you don't travel like Steelers fans. You will be visible, but this crowd is going to be electric and very loud every time Tyrod snaps the ball. 

I live in Orlando and I personally know literally dozens of people who are planning to head up. I would be surprised if the stadium is not at least half Bills fans. I assume you are a honest in your reaction based on past games but you are not understanding that the Bills fanbase is insanely loyal and look for any reason to show it. 

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "EARN THE RIGHT" (14:54)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; depth at running back, Jacksonville's defense, and the players mindset the week.

QUICK HITS: MCCOY DOESN'T PRACTICE

mccoy-10-22-story.jpg

LeSean McCoy won't practice Wednesday, neither will a handful of other players and readying the mind for playoff football.

Marrone: "Nice to have it" (15:31)
Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone talks about practicing indoors on one of the worst weather days of the season plus takes questions about the Bills and quarterback Blake Bortles on Wednesday before the Wild Card game in Jacksonville.

We'll we're still a few days out from the Buffalo Bills' Wild Card matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars, but the biggest storyline of the week is undoubtedly Doug Marrone -- the man that walked out on the Bills a few years ago -- being the head coach of the opposition in Buffalo's first playoff game since January 8, 2000. 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com ponder the question... will the Buffalo angle distract Marrone from the task at hand?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We'll we're still a few days out from the Buffalo Bills' Wild Card matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars, but the biggest storyline of the week is undoubtedly Doug Marrone -- the man that walked out on the Bills a few years ago -- being the head coach of the opposition in Buffalo's first playoff game since January 8, 2000. 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com ponder the question... will the Buffalo angle distract Marrone from the task at hand?

I just found out Joe B isn't a Bills fan, he mentioned it in an article he wrote about the drought ending. I find that weird for some reason.

39 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I just found out Joe B isn't a Bills fan, he mentioned it in an article he wrote about the drought ending. I find that weird for some reason.

He's a member of the media. I doubt he is allowed to admit to being a fan of the Bills.  They need to maintain the guise of objectivity, ya know?

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said Wednesday that the running back is "day-to-day" with a sprained ankle suffered in Sunday's victory. McCoy will not practice Wednesday.

McCoy, the centerpiece of the Bills' offense, will receive treatment throughout the week, but will not be fully healthy even if he's able to get on the field Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902300/article/injuries-bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-ankle-daytoday

45 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I also saw that and thought it was weird, after saying he grew up and lived in Buffalo his whole life (minus college years)

1 hour ago, SwagJag said:

You guys are hysterical thinking 30k Bills fans are coming to Jax. I get that you guys travel, but I would think, playoffs or not, 10k is probably the cap. As someone who has gone to plenty of games over the years, I will politely say you don't travel like Steelers fans. You will be visible, but this crowd is going to be electric and very loud every time Tyrod snaps the ball. 

You're in for a surprise then, eh? Criticize the team all you want, but the fan base is among the best in the league. For our market and lack of a nationwide following (Steelers, GB, Dallas, etc), we travel quite well.