What are you doing until 4:25?

boyst

I had not paid much attention to the later start and now happy about it.  I can do my ordinary routine for the day.  After seeing Plenz mention his day is now freed up I am wondering what everyone is going to do until kickoff?  Farmers market?  Errands?  Church and family?  Today is the proverbial (and now weekly notarized) biggest game of the last 17 years and it could be a yuge day.

Me, I'll go get some fencing done.  That 3 extra hours is a big deal!

By the minute I am getting more antsy for the game.  I do not know if we win today, I am seeing it being a loss.   Just a feeling.  But, could also see the Bills going down there full throttle and blowing them out of the water.

Enjoy this day fellow Bills fans!

I honestly don't know what to do with myself today.  The wife and I did all kinds of running around yesterday.  Nothing really for me to do today except chill around.  On one hand I hate the 4:25 start because I have to find things to do to waste all this time.  On the other hand it makes the end further away.  I can still go on hoping and believing until I can't anymore.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Watching College games online trying to find "that guy".

He's out there. There's someone for everyone. 

May I suggest Tinder, though. Much more efficient.

3 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Edited by LeGOATski
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Grindr, if you're looking for a man.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I had not paid much attention to the later start and now happy about it.  I can do my ordinary routine for the day.  After seeing Plenz mention his day is now freed up I am wondering what everyone is going to do until kickoff?  Farmers market?  Errands?  Church and family?  Today is the proverbial (and now weekly notarized) biggest game of the last 17 years and it could be a yuge day.

Me, I'll go get some fencing done.  That 3 extra hours is a big deal!

By the minute I am getting more antsy for the game.  I do not know if we win today, I am seeing it being a loss.   Just a feeling.  But, could also see the Bills going down there full throttle and blowing them out of the water.

Enjoy this day fellow Bills fans!

I pegged you as more of a jousting fella.

Me?  My son and I are headed to the music store where I purchased the guitar that he got for Christmas.  I believe it's a lemon.  If I'm going to return it for a full refund, I have to do it today.  I think that's the direction in which my son is leaning.

After that, a small grocery shop to get the things I forgot yesterday, then, perhaps a quick visit with my parents.

My son is going to a NYE party and is supposed to be there at 4pm (it's where his band rehearses and I guess they're going to play some tunes tonight - hence the early arrival).  I'll drop him off at 3:45 so I can get home before kickoff.

As for the game, I feel like it's a win.  I really want the easiest path into the playoffs, but I'm very nervous/doubtful re: CIN's chances at beating BAL.

Go Bills!

I started the countdown the minute I woke up. 6 hours to go.

Reminds me of how torturous the lead up on Super Bowl Sundays was during the 4 year run.

The holiday clean up will be part of my day. Tree goes to the curb tomorrow.

I also made unexpected vacation plans in the past two days and will spend time surfing the intrawebs to plan that out.

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm talking NFL Draft...don't know what the hell's on your mind.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I pegged you as more of a jousting fella.

Me?  My son and I are headed to the music store where I purchased the guitar that he got for Christmas.  I believe it's a lemon.  If I'm going to return it for a full refund, I have to do it today.  I think that's the direction in which my son is leaning.

After that, a small grocery shop to get the things I forgot yesterday, then, perhaps a quick visit with my parents.

My son is going to a NYE party and is supposed to be there at 4pm (it's where his band rehearses and I guess they're going to play some tunes tonight - hence the early arrival).  I'll drop him off at 3:45 so I can get home before kickoff.

As for the game, I feel like it's a win.  I really want the easiest path into the playoffs, but I'm very nervous/doubtful re: CIN's chances at beating BAL.

Go Bills!

it's 24F out.  You know its cold when the temperature is below the average age of the girls I date.

disirregardless, you joust joking.

i thought he had been playing the g uitar for a while?

Just now, Boyst62 said:

it's 24F out.  You know its cold when the temperature is below the average age of the girls I date.

disirregardless, you joust joking.

i thought he had been playing the g uitar for a while?

He's been playing for about a year, but he's also got quite the collection of guitars going.  Different guitars for different genres.  This one has a floating bridge that isn't floating right.  I'm not pleased.