Cleveland Browns - Will they go 0-16?

I feel bad for DeShone Kizer.... even when he plays well, the team fails him. 

I hope they keep him as their starter for another year. First, so they don't draft a QB ahead of us, and second, because that's the only way you can ever find out if he's a good QB. Just basing their career off their rookie season on a crap team is a disservice to him & the organization.

The Cleveland Browns' draft got simpler Wednesday night.

Decisions by USC’s Sam Darnold and UCLA’s Josh Rosen to enter the 2018 NFL draft mean the Browns can choose between the top two quarterbacks with the first overall pick.

The pick here is Darnold, the best pocket passer in the draft and a guy with size, arm strength and the ability to play the position.

I think it’s pretty funny.

Considered going because, road trip why not, and because we were there for them when they were down. Busloads of Browns fans came to Bills home games during the years when they lost their team. It was a nice little Lake Erie camaraderie.

3 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

now that the Browns has gone back to a more traditional football guy running the show this should be an epic draft for them 

they get any qb they want and still have a bunch of prem picks.   

If they can get say Barkley with the fourth pick, that will be huge for them. But I’ll bet the Colts take him third overall.

8 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

now that the Browns has gone back to a more traditional football guy running the show this should be an epic draft for them 

John Dorsey’s KC roster has won ONE wildcard game in five years, and will max out their salary cap in two months. That’s some very scary stuff. Better than 0-16? Of course. But he was fired for a reason.

Edited by YoloinOhio

21 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

1-31 over 2 years

The 2018 Repeating #1 Draft Pick Champions

A #1 pick, three years in a row

The Cleveland Dynasty