The 4 Big Games Prediction Thread

BuffaloBillyG

After an interesting season this is what it comes down to...4 big games on Sunday. The outcome of them dictates if we hit 18 years of lost seasons, or finally taste a playoff game. So, who ya got?

Jags-30

Titans-13

Ravens-20

Bengals-16

Raiders-27

Chargers-21 OT 

Bills-19

Dolphins-7

ALSO, if it breaks like I have predicted...does Doug Marrone get any kind of forgiveness for walking out on the Bills Mafia?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

After an interesting season this is what it comes down to...4 big games on Sunday. The outcome of them dictates if we hit 18 years of lost seasons, or finally taste a playoff game. So, who ya got?

Jags-30

Titans-13

Ravens-20

Bengals-16

Raiders-27

Chargers-21 OT 

Bills-19

Dolphins-7

ALSO, if it breaks like I have predicted...does Doug Marrone get any kind of forgiveness for walking out on the Bills Mafia?

No way does Marrone get any forgiveness from me. There's never been any real explanation of why he left so I can't forgive the guy unless I know the truth.

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

No way does Marrone get any forgiveness from me. There's never been any real explanation of why he left so I can't forgive the guy unless I know the truth.

Sarcasm?

I could see why folks would be upset he left but with 3 plus years of hindsight isn't it safe to say that what was in place at OBD was dysfunctional? It's very easy for me to understand why he left.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Sarcasm?

I could see why folks would be upset he left but with 3 plus years of hindsight isn't it safe to say that what was in place at OBD was dysfunctional? It's very easy for me to understand why he left.

No, not sarcasm. You may very well be right. There was definate dysfunction but there was also a brand new owner. That has to count for something. I just want to know what really happened before I can forgive.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Sarcasm?

my exact thought, seemed like he was running for the door

No, not sarcasm. You may very well be right. There was definate dysfunction but there was also a brand new owner. That has to count for something. I just want to know what really happened before I can forgive.

I'd have to look back and find who said what but the consensus was that he tried to make a power move for him and his coaching staff. Extensions and more control. Heck even if he was going for partial GM responsibilities I would have liked to see how that played out.

IMO it couldn't have been worse than the Ryan Twins and push over Whaley.

He was new to the HC game but he was dealt a strong hand and didn't fold it just because the new owners told him to. Good for him.

I don't like a quitter but I think he had the right intentions. I don't see it as a money grab. 

Bills 23  Fishies 17.....Dennison/McD pulls the breaks on offence as usual once we get a lead......

Ravens 31 Bungles 10....Bengles dont stand a chance against the Ravens D....

Jags 34 Titans 17....hopefully Moron sticks to his word and goes all out....

Raiders 20 Chargers 31.....Raiders are pretty pathetic.....

.....I just dont think we get the help IMO......will always love my Bills but so many stupid decisions in game time throughout this entire season is whats going to cost them.....

1 minute ago, JPP said:

Bills 23  Fishies 17.....Dennison/McD pulls the breaks on offence as usual once we get a lead......

Ravens 31 Bungles 10....Bengles dont stand a chance against the Ravens D....

Jags 34 Titans 17....hopefully Moron sticks to his word and goes all out....

Raiders 20 Chargers 31.....Raiders are pretty pathetic.....

.....I just dont think we get the help IMO......will always love my Bills but so many stupid decisions in game time throughout this entire season is whats going to cost them.....

I'm hoping a stadium filled with LA Raider fans makes a difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's not impossible that it break that way.  We'll have to wait and see.  The Ravens are likely winners.  I think the Bills are enough better than the Dolphins that they can win in Miami.  The Jags Titans game is going to come down to if and how many players Marrone decides to rest for the playoffs.  The Chargers game has so many variables it's pretty hard to predict.  Anything is possible.

Ravens 24 Bengals 13

Jaguars 31 Titans 16

Dolphins 16 Bills 15

Chargers 23 Raiders 17

Bills move the ball all day until they reach the red zone where bizarre play calls, penalties, poor execution and a QB refusing to take a chance make for a busy day for Hauschka.

DT and CB will be our 1st round draft choices in 2018.

Marrone "owes" no one any explanation or forgiveness, it is a business, time to grow up.

Want evidence, look at Harrison signing with the Pats.

Marrone had a smart agent, contractually he got $4 million for doing nothing, didnt like the GM and knew his current QB EJ , was a disaster.  Now he is on a team headed to the playoffs, congrats Doug.

12 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I'd have to look back and find who said what but the consensus was that he tried to make a power move for him and his coaching staff. Extensions and more control. Heck even if he was going for partial GM responsibilities I would have liked to see how that played out.

IMO it couldn't have been worse than the Ryan Twins and push over Whaley.

He was new to the HC game but he was dealt a strong hand and didn't fold it just because the new owners told him to. Good for him.

I don't like a quitter but I think he had the right intentions. I don't see it as a money grab. 

he was getting ej shoved down his throat. that's why he quit.

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

Ravens 27 Bengals 10

Jags 24 Titans 17

Bills 24 Miami 17

Chargers 23 Raiders 21

9-7 season non playoff season and 2018 draft picks 20th and 25th

20th pick James Washington WR Oklahoma ST

25th pick Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma ST 

i'd be happy with that 1st round.

4 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

he was getting ej shoved down his throat. that's why he quit.

My obd sources confirmed this with me shortly afterwards. Marrone thought more of Tuel than he did of EJ, and as soon as Orton retired, Marrone decided it would be better for his career in the NFL to not hitch his win/loss record to EJ. Connect the dots.

14 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:
12 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Marrone "owes" no one any explanation or forgiveness, it is a business, time to grow up.

Want evidence, look at Harrison signing with the Pats.

Marrone had a smart agent, contractually he got $4 million for doing nothing, didnt like the GM and knew his current QB EJ , was a disaster.  Now he is on a team headed to the playoffs, congrats Doug.

Time to grow up? What an ignoramus. That's opinion on your part. Harrison signing with the Pats isn't evidence. It's sticking it to the Steelers for not signing him a few years ago which prompted his signing with the Bengals and then now for not playing him. It has nothing to do with it being good business. I'll give you the part about having a good agent but you have no idea if he liked or disliked Whaley and you don't have any idea what he thought about EJ Manual. That's all your opinion. Before slinging insults, know what the hell you're talking about son.

4 minutes ago, TuelTime said:

My obd sources confirmed this with me shortly afterwards. Marrone thought more of Tuel than he did of EJ, and as soon as Orton retired, Marrone decided it would be better for his career in the NFL to not hitch his win/loss record to EJ. Connect the dots.

Idk about any sources, but this is the logical take. 

Time to grow up? What an ignoramus. That's opinion on your part. Harrison signing with the Pats isn't evidence. It's sticking it to the Steelers for not signing him a few years ago which prompted his signing with the Bengals and then now for not playing him. It has nothing to do with it being good business. I'll give you the part about having a good agent but you have no idea if he liked or disliked Whaley and you don't have any idea what he thought about EJ Manual. That's all your opinion. Before slinging insults, know what the hell you're talking about son.

Relax a little.

I stand by my comments, Marrone doesnt owe any Bills fan any explanation or apology.  Most Bills fans are so sensitive, acting like a jilted lover, it is a business. 

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

pot meet kettle......